Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

Just now, *Lily said:

(I did want Christina to carve out a career in Hallmark Christmas movies though after her impeccable job in the Netflix original Falling Inn Love)

More importantly a return to music! In an alternate universe she broke out into “Dip It Low” at the Biden inauguration seeing how much she and Ashanti are pretty much key to JLo’s biggest hits lol.

• Haha 1

Just now, *Lily said:

More importantly a return to music! In an alternate universe she broke out into “Dip It Low” at the Biden inauguration seeing how much she and Ashanti are pretty much key to JLo’s biggest hits lol.

The Hot Chick 2 so we get another crudely choreographed dance number to one of her songs.

• Like 1

Just now, *Lily said:

The family gave permission for it.

Did they really? What do they say at this point its already done? Good for them but it's still in total bad taste and shitting on Nayas legacy to think they can just replace her and act like nothing happened. She died. 

they really said "there is no replacing naya" then replaced her :dead:

VOTE TO SAVE:

Corbin Bleu - Alex, Elliott, Megan

Shawn Johnson - Derek, Lily, Diana

Brooke Burke - Derek

Joey Fatone - Alex, Lily, Elliott, Megan, Diana 

Evanna Lynch - Alex, Derek, Diana 

Justina Machado - Lily, Elliott, Megan

Mya - Alex, Derek, Lily, Elliott, Megan, Diana 

Christina Milan - 

Wanya Morris - Alex, Lily, Diana

Alfonso Ribeiro - Derek, Elliott, Megan

Sabrina Bryan - Alex, Derek, Lily, Elliott, Megan, Diana 

Chelsea Kane - 

Meryl Davis - Derek, Elliott, Megan, Diana

Laurie Hernandez - Alex, Lily

Drew Lachey - Alex, Elliott, Megan, Diana 

Nyle DiMarco - Derek, Lily

@*Wallace and @*Amanda

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Jennifer Lopez owes her career to the following: Selena, Tommy Mottala (and his vendetta against his ex-wife, Mariah Carey), Ashanti and Christina Milian. :haha:

2 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Did they really? What do they say at this point its already done? Good for them but it's still in total bad taste and shitting on Nayas legacy to think they can just replace her and act like nothing happened. She died. 

Here's the article about it

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/christina-milian-replaces-naya-rivera-in-starzs-step-up

"Considering the highly serialized nature of Step Up, a decision was made — along with the cast, producers and Naya's family — to recast her role."

Edited by Alex95

2 minutes ago, *Diana said:

I feel like her sister should have replaced her as it would have been respectful and she looks a lot like her.

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I personally have no issue with it if the family gave consent. I personally wanted them to recast Chadwick for Blank Panther 2 and they went a different route. Every situation is different.

i think the situations are a little different (because one is a billion dollar franchise and one is a Youtube Red Original picked up by Starz) but i think it's ultimately up to what the family wants and believes is the most respectful route. since naya rivera's family was consulted then i think they should get the final say of approval.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I would just like to congratulate all the rankers for not targeting Jordan and Lindsey during the battles for once. :giggle: 

Neither Diana or I would do it since we are outnumbered, and none of the Jordan stans would do it because Diana and I would attack right away. :giggle:

• Haha 3

Just now, totes4totes said:

i think the situations are a little different (because one is a billion dollar franchise and one is a Youtube Red Original picked up by Starz) but i think it's ultimately up to what the family wants and believes is the most respectful route. since naya rivera's family was consulted then i think they should get the final say of approval.

Pretty much. I don’t know what Chadwick’s family wanted but I’m sure Marvel made what they thought was the best decision given the circumstances.

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I feel like her sister should have replaced her as it would have been respectful and she looks a lot like her.

I mean...would she want to? I didn't even know she had a sister so I just googled her and idk if she's acted a day in her life. Also taking on your late sister's role could be traumatizing. If the family approved of Christina I see no reason why the show shouldn't move forward with her. I doubt the family wanted the show to just end.

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I mean...would she want to? I didn't even know she had a sister so I just googled her and idk if she's acted a day in her life. Also taking on your late sister's role could be traumatizing. If the family approved of Christina I see no reason why the show shouldn't move forward with her. I doubt the family wanted the show to just end.

I think she’s a model so like you said she probably has no acting experience or probably wouldn’t want to. The family gave consent and that’s all that matters in the end.