Savanna Woods Fan Thread

season1

54 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

That might be the best performance this season....so far.  Wow!  I love that. 

Good to see you. SAOyO1H.gif 

Glad you love Savanna's performance. For me, it feels like we were watching a Savanna Woods concert and the other three singers were the opening acts. I hope she wins the 4WKO and we get at least one more rocking performance from Savanna. jaofSCz.gif

[btw I didn't see your name on the list... :unsure: ]

1 hour ago, Dany said:

10 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I made one for Savanna too. Here’s the updated image: 

49-F3415-D-EB82-44-A7-8575-54-DE83-B1790

Reposting on a new page, because Savanna needs our votes y'all.

49-F3415-D-EB82-44-A7-8575-54-DE83-B1790

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

Although I voted for Carolina, I cannot deny the absolute powerhouse of a performance Savanna gave today. This was one of the best performances of the season, up there with Pia's Knockout, for me. She killed it, and I would be happy if she went through to the playoffs and even moved on further, even if it means me losing Carolina.

In other words, add me to her fan thread, please!

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Although I voted for Carolina, I cannot deny the absolute powerhouse of a performance Savanna gave today. This was one of the best performances of the season, up there with Pia's Knockout, for me. She killed it, and I would be happy if she went through to the playoffs and even moved on further, even if it means me losing Carolina.

In other words, add me to her fan thread, please!

Added! SAOyO1H.gif

Hello everyone! Made a voting methods graphic for Savanna! Bk already made a beautiful poster so this is like a repeat! just added like a compilation of my artworks to personalize it. The middle photo will be uploaded on my Graphics thread (link on my sig!!) on Thursday/Friday! Thank you!

5-20210503-031442-0004.png

also, made a digital vector artwork for her team, the iconic team kelly!

Untitled54-20210503192239.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Hello everyone! Made a voting methods graphic for Savanna! Bk already made a beautiful poster so this is like a repeat! just added like a compilation of my artworks to personalize it. The middle photo will be uploaded on my Graphics thread (link on my sig!!) on Thursday/Friday! Thank you!

The talent 🤯

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

OMG these are INSANE !!!

• Thanks 1

i’m so sad Savanna didn’t make it through😭 her blind and KO are easily some of my absolute favorite performances of the season. she is definitely one of my favorite contestants of all time! such a shame America did vote for someone as talented as her. i love you Savanna!💖

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...