Savanna Woods Fan Thread

season1

Savanna reminds me of a matured Lauren Frihauf. She has mastered the raucous rock belting as well as the angelic head voice. She's one of the most interesting contestants of the past couple seasons.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Jyn Mycle said:

After her Battle, I was like, I like her. Add me. Thanks!

Added! jaofSCz.gif

13 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Savanna reminds me of a matured Lauren Frihauf. She has mastered the raucous rock belting as well as the angelic head voice. She's one of the most interesting contestants of the past couple seasons.

That's a good observation. :thumbs: I can see Lauren growing to be similar to Savanna when she gains years more of experience with her music. I like both of them and I created their fan threads based on spoilers and pre-show materials. ^_^

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just droppin' it here

I've made a digital artwork for Savanna! She's got one of the coolest tones this season. I really love her interpretation of her song on the battle rounds. She's starting to grow on me 💖

Untitled132-20210409023010.png

Damn, this is incredible. 

• Thanks 1

Pls add me! Idk why I didn’t get here earlier but she’s one of my faves this season. I just know she’s about to slay Soundgarden, y’all better vote for her! starting the voting campaign already because I want to live in the reality that Savanna wins the 4 way knockout✨

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Pls add me! Idk why I didn’t get here earlier but she’s one of my faves this season. I just know she’s about to slay Soundgarden, y’all better vote for her! starting the voting campaign already because I want to live in the reality that Savanna wins the 4 way knockout✨

Added! :thumbs:

She's the best one out of the 4, for sure.  But we all need to vote for her when the time comes.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just droppin' it here

I've made a digital artwork for Savanna! She's got one of the coolest tones this season. I really love her interpretation of her song on the battle rounds. She's starting to grow on me 💖

Untitled132-20210409023010.png

Gorgeous !!!

Can’t wait to see what she does next, she’s definitely coming for blood 🔥

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Voted a few times for bae ❤️. All kidding aside, she totally deserved, man. I'm extremely demanding when it comes to rock, because it's the genre I grew up listening to the most. And she totally made me feel that rasp and I'd bang so hard on a concert of hers. 

headbang GIF

• Like 1