Cam Anthony Fan Thread

season1

Made some GIFs from Cam and Emma's battle. I made a lot more of Cam than I initially planned on making, but he was just so expressive and brought so much energy to the performance! 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Here are the GIFs I posted in Emma's fan thread:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

Glad that Cam is one of the sneak peek for the battle round. :thumbs:

But sad that he might not have his KO leaked, which could be his best pre-live performance. It would be nice to have his KO leaked also. ^_^

Edited by season1
  • Like 4

He was absolute perfection in his battle, as expected, can't wait to see what he does with another song that's in his lane. He's going to slay the next couple rounds, I can feel it!

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

If you have IG, this is a cover he did of the song he's doing for his KO ("Feeling Good" by Nina Simone):

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B8Kxrm9lkF3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This sounds great, but I have a feeling it will be even greater on the actual stage 😃

• Like 6

13 hours ago, season1 said:

Hide contents

But sad that he might not have his KO leaked, which could be his best pre-live performance. It would be nice to have his KO leaked also. ^_^

I actually think he will get the leak for ep. 2 of KOs; For episode 2 of KOs for S18 it was Allegra Miles vs Jacob Miller. For S19 it was Jim Ranger vs JusJon. These are IMO, very lopsided KOs with the winner doing very good. This could easily apply to Cam vs Connor, where Cam was cited as doing extraordinary while Connor got a terrible song choice for himself and was in his head about it.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, David68 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I actually think he will get the leak for ep. 2 of KOs; For episode 2 of KOs for S18 it was Allegra Miles vs Jacob Miller. For S19 it was Jim Ranger vs JusJon. These are IMO, very lopsided KOs with the winner doing very good. This could easily apply to Cam vs Connor, where Cam was cited as doing extraordinary while Connor got a terrible song choice for himself and was in his head about it.

I hope you're right about Cam KO leak. I am still bummed that Blake paired off two of my favorites, Cam vs Connor. Blake often does that to my favorites since season 4 KO (Danielle Bradbery vs Taylor Beckham). :(

• Like 1

7 hours ago, season1 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I hope you're right about Cam KO leak. I am still bummed that Blake paired off two of my favorites, Cam vs Connor. Blake often does that to my favorites since season 4 KO (Danielle Bradbery vs Taylor Beckham). :(

I would've preferred Cam being paired with Pete, and Connor with Andrew. 😅

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

i think nbc posts full episodes on their own official website in case the other one seems sketchy lmao, not sure though

I’ll try that. I need to get a link that works for that video, so I’ll try again later.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, David68 said:

Yeah, they do. https://www.nbc.com/the-voice/video/the-battles-part-2/4338401

I'd probably use that if it were me, from the official NBC site

I keep forgetting most of y’all are actually in the US.😹 

It doesn’t let me watch the videos without downloading the app, which I can’t do because I’m not in the US.