♫ ♪ Zae Romeo Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

1 minute ago, Someone624 said:

That list isn't extensive. There's a lot of other covers on his TikTok but I'm too lazy to listen to all of them and figure out what songs they are. You don't need a TikTok account to check out other people's Tiktok accounts so feel free to check his covers out if you want: https://www.tiktok.com/@zaeromeo?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Oh wow, I’ll have to check those out! 😊

15 minutes ago, Someone624 said:

Other covers on TikTok:

• "Say Something" by A Great Big World (big song but pretty well-known; 2 covers of that song)
  • "Falling" by Harry Styles (definitely not that but I'm surprised nobody else found that before)
  • "How Will I Know" by Whitney Houston (big song but pretty well-known)
  • "When I Was Your Man" by Bruno Mars (big song but pretty well-known)
  • "Beauty and the Beast" (99% sure it's not that)
  • "When I Look At You" by Miley Cyrus (big song and not well-known)
  • "Godspeed" by Frank Ocean
  • "River" by Leon Bridges

LOVED all his covers including all of these on tiktok. Cannot waitt for his performance!

• Like 2

"Godspeed" isn't that well known of a song and it's kinda emotional so maybe that could be it 🤔

I kind of doubt it though, it's a deep cut from a Frank Ocean alb who (correct me if I'm wrong) hasn't had one of his songs done on the show yet.

• Like 1

Yeah, there's no cover of "Oceans" on Zae's TikTok (correct me if you do find it). So that isn't the song that he's singing during the Playoffs. I'm guessing it will either be "Jealous", "Train Wreck", or "Say Something". They are all good choices for him but I would love to see him slay "Say Something" since he's good at emoting.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Someone624 said:

Yeah, there's no cover of "Oceans" on Zae's TikTok (correct me if you do find it). So that isn't the song that he's singing during the Playoffs. I'm guessing it will either be "Jealous", "Train Wreck", or "Say Something". They are all good choices for him but I would love to see him slay "Say Something" since he's good at emoting.

Unless he took it down of course. 😉 

25 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

3-BF03-E82-DF7-B-43-E1-8058-E6-A282-DB89Zae’s birthday is in 2️⃣ days!!! 😁

When I saw this on his story, I sat there for a minute trying to figure it out because I thought it was a hint for his performance. 🤣

• Haha 2

Hey everyone!! Posting a graphic of the voting methods for Zae here. Bk already posted one so it is just a repeat LOL but I included my artworks for him so far on this show (manifesting more to come). The middle photo used will be uploaded in my thread on the Graphics forum (oop, shameless plug 😂) by Thursday/Friday. GET REAADY TO VOTE FOR ZAE, ik he'll kill it

4-20210503-031442-0003.png

ALSO, as a welcome for him on team kelly, made a digital vector artwork of the team with him! what a steal for kelly ❤️

Untitled54-20210503192239.png

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Hey everyone!! Posting a graphic of the voting methods for Zae here. Bk already posted one so it is just a repeat LOL but I included my artworks for him so far on this show (manifesting more to come). The middle photo used will be uploaded in my thread on the Graphics forum (oop, shameless plug 😂) by Thursday/Friday. GET REAADY TO VOTE FOR ZAE, ik he'll kill it

4-20210503-031442-0003.png

ALSO, as a welcome for him on team kelly, made a digital vector artwork of the team with him! what a steal for kelly ❤️

Untitled54-20210503192239.png

Incredible ✨

• Thanks 1

C38-B7-E69-4354-4-F4-F-A4-CB-952-AFD0157
I love him so much!  🥺❤️❤️❤️ This is so relevant right now, especially during Mental Health Awareness Month. 

063-CBAA9-ED19-4-DA8-BD45-3-F6-DB175-C07
I’ll be posting that whenever he’s done with it. He’s taking song suggestions on Instagram. ^_^

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

C38-B7-E69-4354-4-F4-F-A4-CB-952-AFD0157
I love him so much!  🥺❤️❤️❤️ This is so relevant right now, especially during Mental Health Awareness Month. 

063-CBAA9-ED19-4-DA8-BD45-3-F6-DB175-C07
I’ll be posting that whenever he’s done with it. He’s taking song suggestions on Instagram. ^_^

He's so inspirational! 

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Zae. image.png.0f75b436a20610fc69b590dbad3b90a9.png

I wish you all the very best on your special day. May you be blessed with all the joy and happiness you can ever have and be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow, and the days to come.

Also, just so you know you have one of the most special voices that I've ever heard on this show. Hoping for you to make it to the top 9. 👍👍👍

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

Happy Birthday Zae!

God Bless you always!

You're one of the most talented beings created on this world.

Continue to sing your heart out in every performance to come! 

Wish you the best for the upcoming Playoffs.

No matter what happens we got your back. 

• Like 1