♫ ♪ Zae Romeo Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

On 4/6/2021 at 8:02 AM, istersay said:

Team Nick: Zae Romeo (Grade: A) defeated Lindsay Joan (Grade: A-) on “Rewrite the Stars” | In rehearsal, advisor Darren Criss worried that, despite the contestants’ good instincts, their performance wasn’t meshing as a duet. (See also: Zania and Durell.) Suffering from his-and-hers fears, Zae and Lindsay just weren’t connecting. On stage, though, they pulled it together. Zae in particular really nailed the emotion of the song, whereas Lindsay shone more brightly in the technical aspects. Tough call, but I’d have had to have gone with Zae. The guy is the total package, and whereas Lindsay sometimes gave the sense that she was acting, from him, I only had a sense of feeling. Plus, how good would his name look in lights?

source

I was really surprised by this rating the first time I watched this battle because I thought it was a bit o f underwhelming(Probably because it was short-clipped). But now after re-watching it so many times I can totally understand Charlie's grading.

• Like 1

Apparently, the POs results episode is on Zae's bday (May 5th). Hopefully, Zae doesn't get eliminated from the competition on his bday. 🤞🏾

Kimmy Schmidt Good Luck GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Edit: The POs results are actually the day before his bday. I apparently can't read a calendar. :dead:

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 2

On 4/11/2021 at 1:59 AM, disney1024 said:

Apparently, the POs results episode is on Zae's bday (May 5th). Hopefully, Zae doesn't get eliminated from the competition on his bday. 🤞🏾

Kimmy Schmidt Good Luck GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Edit: The POs results are actually the day before his bday. I apparently can't read a calendar. :dead:

Still the day before his bday, hope get voted/saved through.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jacksonboregan said:

Does anybody know how he did electric love??? Like he play guitar? Who Kelly say it a finale performance?

I think the reason Kelly said it was Finale performance is because the vibe of the song suits to be perform in the Finale.