♫ ♪ Zae Romeo Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

23 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Do you still talk to anyone from the show? Also would you ever release a studio recording of Falling

Yes! So there’s a group of us that have a group chat where we send updates and also times and dates where we could meet up if we are in each others cities.

I also keep in contact with a few other contestants that I was just close with as well

as for a full studio of falling, I was supposed to early in the year and it fell through. So unless something changes I’m not planning to do that as of rn.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zaeromeo said:

Friend!!! This is super cool! Thank you for the support it means THE WORLD to me! 

im still learning how to use this site so I was navigating it weirdly which means I’m just now seeing this post! I appreciate you !

Never expected a contestant to visit their fan thread almost 3 years after their season aired.

Thank you for taking the time to interact with us!

Ig I'll ask a question, who are your vocal inspirations and is there anyone in particular u sort of model your own voice after or at least heavily influenced your sound?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

Never expected a contestant to visit their fan thread almost 3 years after their season aired.

Thank you for taking the time to interact with us!

Ig I'll ask a question, who are your vocal inspirations and is there anyone in particular u sort of model your own voice after or at least heavily influenced your sound?

Of course! Idk about the others but I find it important to keep up with my supporters because they are who make me what I am 🤍

my vocal influences were when I was a kid Tori Kelly and Adele, which kind of lead me towards the emotional belty kind of sound. I then got super into singer songwriters like James Arthur and Calum Scott who had very specific tone and sound and a lot of the way I sing was because of them. So basically take the gravelly rough voice type of James Arthur, the emotion of Calum Scott , riffs and runs of Tori Kelly and the belts of Adele and that’s kind of what made me who I am. Alot of black artists get inspiration from R&B and Gospel which is why there’s a lot of similarity. Me personally I got inspiration for completely opposite which is why voice is so different from other black artists. 🤍

• Like 4

On 9/27/2023 at 10:37 AM, Zaeromeo said:

Friends! 

first of all, I’m not sure how I didn’t know about this! This is so kind, I was scrolling through and it’s super cool that you guys have been here updating this since my time on The Voice 🤍 wow🤍 I tend to put things in my past so it’s not often that I find myself googling my name and seeing what’s still out there. After the show i just moved on and had no idea that people would still care all these years later :’)

I love each and every one of you and I’m am so extremely grateful that you chose to still stay a fan after all these years, I wish I had found this sooner as I would’ve said something :( 

I will try to remember to come back here often! Consider this your insider to all things Zae Romeo! I have a lot of cool things coming which may or may not include another TV show! 

thanks once again for the love! I can’t express how happy you all make me!

-Zae🤍

OOOOO can you tell us what TV show is it another reality singing competition or are you talking about like Netflix or something?!!!!?? Also hiiii I’m a big fan and i follow you on instagram 🤍

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Megancullum said:

OOOOO can you tell us what TV show is it another reality singing competition or are you talking about like Netflix or something?!!!!?? Also hiiii I’m a big fan and i follow you on instagram 🤍

Hi friend! 🤍 just sent you a follow back on insta I think! 

Unfortunately I can’t share the nature of the production I’m doing! I will soon!!!!

Edited by Zaeromeo
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Friends! 

I wanted to come on here and update y’all on some info! I promised when I joined this thread that I would share when I could!

go check my instagram @zaeromeo 🤍

If you are wondering what’s gonna happen, u will just have to wait and see👀

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Zaeromeo said:

Friends! 

I wanted to come on here and update y’all on some info! I promised when I joined this thread that I would share when I could!

go check my instagram @zaeromeo 🤍

If you are wondering what’s gonna happen, u will just have to wait and see👀

ahh soo excited!!!