🎶🔥Anna Grace Fan Thread🔥🎶

David68

ok so since we know she reads the spoilers thread, she probably reads this one so!!!

On 12/20/2020 at 12:04 PM, David68 said:

"Burning House" by Cam

"Driver's License" by Olivia Rodrigo

"No Time to Die" by Billie Eilish

"Mad World" by Gary Jules

"The Scientist" by Coldplay

"Oceans" by Hillsong

"The House That Built Me" by Miranda Lambert

"People Help the People" - Birdy

i'll add "skinny love." i would have added "she used to be mine" and "use sombody" but gihanna and ryleigh took those... i'll add "chandelier" as well i guess?

i think that burning house / driver's license are great for her! she could also do a really cool haunting version of mad world. going for christian music might get her some brownie points too

• Like 1

On 12/20/2020 at 3:04 PM, David68 said:

"Burning House" by Cam

"Oceans" by Hillsong

"Skinny Love" -  Birdy

"Chandelier" - Sia

:thumbs: @QueenCami

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

We really need to brainstorm something good for you to snag that PV sweetheart 👀

blake seemed to love when rose flipped god's country, so i was thinking about her maybe flipping another blake song but i don't know... it worked for rose cause rose's strength is her growl + super powerful voice but i feel like anna grace does really well with her head voice and effortless runs, so i don't know if that'll work with something blake has done. thoughts? 

• Like 2

Maybe one of his duets with Gwen, or a Gwen song even though their voices couldn’t be more different.

However, I wonder if it’s not already decided and TPTB picked some song from her list, which makes me curious what songs did she suggest 

after further reflection, i think the blake route probably won't be too great - it's really limiting. i say playoffs: burning house, instant save (if she needs it hopefully not): driver's license. then, semifinals, she can go christian music since i think she's posted some of that already (so maybe oceans).

edit: i am actually not sure how well driver's license would do in an instant save. perhaps something more flashy would be necessary, and the older demographic probably wouldn't support it too much cause they won't know the song / won't love it.

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, QueenCami said:

after further reflection, i think the blake route probably won't be too great - it's really limiting. i say playoffs: burning house, instant save (if she needs it hopefully not): driver's license. then, semifinals, she can go christian music since i think she's posted some of that already (so maybe oceans).

If I was TPTB and had any say in the matter, I would give "Burning House" to Anna Grace and "Driver's License" to Ryleigh during the POs. 🤔

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

If I was TPTB and had any say in the matter, I would give "Burning House" to Anna Grace and "Driver's License" to Ryleigh during the POs. 🤔

that would be good for sure. thoughts on an IS song though? she needs something flashy probably (tb to when payge gave a super refined performance but lost b/c it wasn't flashy). any ideas?

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

that would be good for sure. thoughts on an IS song though? she needs something flashy probably (tb to when payge gave a super refined performance but lost b/c it wasn't flashy). any ideas?

I just took a look at some of the songs in her song recommendation list. If she needs it (which I hope she won't), maybe "Chandelier" by Sia? 🤔

• Like 1

7 hours ago, disney1024 said:

If she needs it (which I hope she won't), maybe "Chandelier" by Sia? 🤔

This honestly gives me trainwreck performance vibes, not gonna lie. 

I’m sure she would slay “driver’s license,” but if she wants to get votes, she shouldn’t sing that. Another important note is that if she wants to get votes from a country song, she has to make it sound like a country song. While it’s great to succeed in this competition, having her run be obsessed with getting votes just feels so artificial and fake. When she’s off the show, she’ll have a fanbase that enjoys the genre/style of songs she sings, so if she goes back to indie after singing country and gospel, her fanbase will be left confused. 😕 Additionally, Blake wanted to steal an INDIE girl. That’s why he tried to steal Ryleigh. I doubt Blake will give her country songs unless she’s going to completely flip the arrangement to suit her style.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m sure she would slay “driver’s license,” but if she wants to get votes, she shouldn’t sing that. Another important note is that if she wants to get votes from a country song, she has to make it sound like a country song. I doubt Blake will give her country songs unless she’s going to completely flip the arrangement to suit her style.

Again, that's why I suggested "Burning House". It's a country song but I think it still suits her style. That song always gave me some indie-folk vibes, which is why I've suggested it on both Rachel and Anna Grace's fan threads. 🤔

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

On 12/20/2020 at 3:04 PM, David68 said:

image.png.e2213a3c026b95da0ef5cec6f0fc0e3f.png

Song suggestions, from the people here:

"Burning House" by Cam

"Oceans" by Hillsong

"Skinny Love" -  Birdy

"Chandelier" - Sia

Dancing with Your Ghost (Sasha Sloan)

15 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Dancing with Your Ghost (Sasha Sloan)

Song added.

Updated box:

"Burning House" by Cam

"Oceans" by Hillsong

"Skinny Love" -  Birdy

"Chandelier" - Sia

"Dancing with Your Ghost" - Sasha Sloan

Don’t know why - Norah Jones

Rhiannon - Fleetwood Mac (a slower version like the one Katrina did)

Girls just wanna have fun - Cyndi Lauper (Karli and Addison’s version)

Maybe the last two are a bit out of her wheelhouse but she could put her own spin on it

• Like 1

Songs added ;) @AliXRose

Updated box:

"Burning House" by Cam
"Oceans" by Hillsong
"Skinny Love" -  Birdy
"Chandelier" - Sia
"Dancing with Your Ghost" - Sasha Sloan

"Don't Know Why" - Norah Jones

"Rhiannon" - Fleetwood Mac

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" - Cyndi Lauper

6 minutes ago, Boston026 said:

I think she will do well with some songs Lauren duski sang because it was country and she can put her own twist to it like when you say nothing at all, the dance or ghost in this hous 

Possibly, though I’d recommend the Christian song route for her as opposed to the country song route.