🎶🔥Anna Grace Fan Thread🔥🎶

David68

I was inspired by something I saw on Carolina Rial's fan thread (credit goes to @Bk1234) and thought that we should have something similar on Anna's fan thread. We know that some, if not all, of the contestants read their fan threads, so I thought it would be nice to create a nice, organized place with our song suggestions for Anna. I'll start it off ofc but please let me know what other songs Anna should sing during her time on The Voice! 😊

image.png.e2213a3c026b95da0ef5cec6f0fc0e3f.png

"Burning House" by Cam

"Driver's License" by Olivia Rodrigo

"No Time to Die" by Billie Eilish

"Mad World" by Gary Jules

"The Scientist" by Coldplay

"Oceans" by Hillsong

"The House That Built Me" by Miranda Lambert

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, disney1024 said:

I was inspired by something I saw on Carolina Rial's fan thread (credit goes to @Bk1234) and thought that we should have something similar on Anna's fan thread. We know that some, if not all, of the contestants read their fan threads, so I thought it would be nice to create a nice, organized place with our song suggestions for Anna. I'll start it off ofc but please let me know what other songs Anna should sing during his time on The Voice! 😊

"Burning House" by Cam

You mean her lol. Forgot to change that when you copy and pasted it from Zae's thread, right? 

• Haha 4

On 2/5/2021 at 8:31 PM, disney1024 said:

I was inspired by something I saw on Carolina Rial's fan thread (credit goes to @Bk1234) and thought that we should have something similar on Anna's fan thread. We know that some, if not all, of the contestants read their fan threads, so I thought it would be nice to create a nice, organized place with our song suggestions for Anna. I'll start it off ofc but please let me know what other songs Anna should sing during her time on The Voice! 😊

"Burning House" by Cam

"If I Die Young" The Band Perry

"Mad World" Gary Jules

"The Scientist" Coldplay

"Oceans" Hillsong

• Like 1

On 2/11/2021 at 10:40 AM, Bk1234 said:

Here’s the image:

148895288_1139735079813150_2996260196063

she looks very much like reagan in this.

good luck anna grace tomorrow! i think she has a beautiful tone and can see her becoming one of my favorites or my favorite this season. i have full faith you'll do well anna grace!! 🙂

• Like 2