🎶🔥Anna Grace Fan Thread🔥🎶

David68

8 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Add me please! Anna Grace is phenomenally talented!!! 😍

3 hours ago, Shere Khan said:

Add me obviously :thumbsup: Her tone's from heaven.

You have been added!

Edited by David68
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Anna Grace, if you're reading this in your free time, please follow your battle partner on IG. That would be greatly appreciated. 😊

Despicable Me Please GIFbeg please GIF by Toca BocaCat Please GIF by Atinum

She just posted on her instagram story from the hotel... so she probably knows her partner by now😏

Anyone have any guesses???

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, David68 said:

Logically she would be paired with Ryleigh. But @disney1024 how did you come up with Gean?

1. Gean follows Anna Grace on IG
  2. Gean and Anna Grace both created new Twitter accounts on literally the same day (yesterday)

Coincidence? I think not! 🧐

animation film GIF by POKÉMON Detective PikachuPeter Falk Detective GIF by PeacockTV

Edited by disney1024
  • Thanks 1

Just now, disney1024 said:
  2. Gean and Anna Grace both created new Twitter accounts on the same day (yesterday)

animation film GIF by POKÉMON Detective PikachuPeter Falk Detective GIF by PeacockTV

Do you guys think there are any other possibilities that she could be paired with besides those two? We know the logical pairings don't always happen🙃

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:
  2. Gean and Anna Grace both created new Twitter accounts on literally the same day (yesterday)

Who do you suspect that Kelly will hold on to in this battle? 

Just now, a2g3m said:

Do you guys think there are any other possibilities that she could be paired with besides those two? We know the logical pairings don't always happen🙃

I'm sticking with Gean. Social media — which is all we have at this point — is pointing me to Gean being paired with Anna Grace. 🤔

Just now, David68 said:

Who do you suspect that Kelly will hold on to in this battle? 

Definitely Anna Grace, with Gean being stolen by Nick or Blake (if their battle takes place relatively early). We know from last season (i.e. Cami) that Kelly likes indie-pop singers like Anna Grace. Plus she's a four-chair-turn, which wouldn't hurt her chances of staying on Team Kelly. 🤔 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Definitely Anna Grace, with Gean being stolen by Nick or Blake (if their battle takes place relatively early). We know from last season (i.e. Cami) that Kelly likes indie-pop singers like Anna Grace. Plus she's a four-chair-turn, which wouldn't hurt her chances of staying on Team Kelly. 🤔 

I agree!! Can't wait to see what song she sings, even if she isn't paired with Gean!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Anna Grace, if you're reading this in your free time, please follow your battle partner on IG. That would be greatly appreciated. 😊

Despicable Me Please GIFbeg please GIF by Toca BocaCat Please GIF by Atinum

She probably won't so she doesn't get in trouble LOL🤣

• Haha 1