Out of all the seasons you've watched, where does S19 rank for you?

Misirlou

Where would you put S19 among the seasons you have watched?

For me, among the ones I've watched live aka not after they aired it, since I started watching the show live since S11, it would be:

1. S17

2. S13

3. S15

4. S14

5. S16

6. S19

7.S18

8. S12

9. S11

Edited by Misirlou

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Where would you put S19 among the seasons you have watched?

For me, among the ones I've watched live aka not after they aired it, since I started watching the show live since S11, it would be:

1. S17

2. S13

3. S15

4. S14

5. S16

6  S19

7. S18

8. S12

9. S11

1. S17 (great finalists and loved many of the artists that season)
  2. S14 (loved all 4 finalists that season; enjoyed having Kelly and Alicia coaches)
  3. S15 (loved lots of the artists that season like Chevel, Kennedy, Kymberli, Lynnea, Reagan, SandyRedd, RADHA, MaKenzie, etc.)
  4. S19 (did not like that they shortened the season but great artists, great battles, and generally great song selections throughout)
  5. S13 (loved the top 3 finalists - Chloe, Addison, and Brooke; still bitter about Miley letting go of both Chloe and Addison 🤦🏾‍♂️)
  6. S16 (loved Maelyn but Blake's team basically dominated the live shows while Adam and Kelly's teams essentially flopped)
  7. S18 (did not like that they shortened the season, had weird video effects during "live" performances, didn't like Todd winning over Toneisha and Thunderstorm)

I can understand that the show shortened the live shows because of delays in the filming schedule caused by COVID so I'm not too bitter about that. However, Season 18 was already going to be short bc of the Olympics so u can't really blame COVID for that. 😒

Edited by disney1024

Probably towards the bottom. I would say it’s only above S11, S14 and S16 for me.

I’m glad live shows are back but the lives this season have been dreadful for the most part, and my favorites didn’t make it past playoffs (first time it happens to me) which didn’t help. But the biggest problem I have with this season is the format, which has to change ASAP.

Edited by Daillon

Closer to the bottom than the top tbh...but it's more the format than anything else.  Not giving the audience time to get invested in the contestants make this a totally different show, and will ultimately be it's downfall imo.