Team Legend & Team Blake Predictions (T5)

disney1024

Team Legend & Team Blake Predictions (T5)  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Team Legend

• Bailey Rae
    • John Holiday
    • Tamara Jade
  2. 2. Team Blake

• Ian Flanigan
    • Jim Ranger

I would be shocked, if the PV doesn't stay the same as tonight.

It wasn't the strongest performance of Desz, but she got PV over Cami.

John H was not at his best, but he got the PV. 

Ben had his best performance, yet Carter got PV.

If anything changes, it would be Jim getting PV over Ian. But he needs to deliver big. Ian seems to be a lock for top 2 in the finale and may even win it all.

13 minutes ago, Anonymous111 said:

I would be shocked, if the PV doesn't stay the same as tonight.

It wasn't the strongest performance of Desz, but she got PV over Cami.

John H was not at his best, but he got the PV. 

Ben had his best performance, yet Carter got PV.

If anything changes, it would be Jim getting PV over Ian. But he needs to deliver big. Ian seems to be a lock for top 2 in the finale and may even win it all.

I would frankly disagree with you. It's quite possible that the PV does change based on next week's performances because this season is so stacked, unlike season 18.

1. Tamara and Cami are extremely gifted singers with charisma, originality, and uniqueness. It's possible that they do come out on top, depending on how they perform in the Top 9 next week. Plus if John H and DeSz give another not-as-strong performance, people may not vote for them again bc they already didn't perform as well in the Live Playoffs this week. 🤷🏽‍♂️
  2. Bailey Rae is now the only female country singer left on the show, with the elimination of Madeline, Taryn, and WTW this week. That may give her a slight advantage when it comes to PV. 🧐
  3. Jim and Ian are equally popular imo so they each have a pretty good chance at taking the Team Blake spot in the finale. 😌
Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2

Actually, I would not be shocked if Tamara and Jim got through - imagine Blake giving him some Christian song and a pimp spot, it is a winner vibe then. And the way Ian has become a front runner on Blake's team is literally the most surprising thing which happened this season! Everything could happen here imo. 

It is comes to John's team, it all depends on performances next week, if Tamara got some gospel song, it would be over, lmao - I feel like John H does not show anything new and exciting, he is just overusing his higher tone, he needs some strong song to showcase it all and make some emotions. And Bailey being a dark horse is also something pretty thrilling, but I guess she is gone next week without a doubt. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jakesz said:

Actually, I would not be shocked if Tamara and Jim got through - imagine Blake giving him some Christian song and a pimp spot, it is a winner vibe then. And the way Ian has become a front runner on Blake's team is literally the most surprising thing which happened this season! Everything could happen here imo. 

If Jim sings "Mary Did You Know" then I think he would give Ian a run for  his money.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I thought the finale was Top 4? 🤔 

I dont think its 100% confirmed yet. We still dont know the format we're getting, but perhaps we could get a Top 5 again. They have to announce it this week or they will wait until the actual episode for Carson to announce it.

7 hours ago, Rodney said:

You're really behind on things, aren't you?

Anyway, assuming that they keep their momentum, John for Team Legend, and Ian for Team Blake.

I'm really not. If Jim's T9 performance is as good as his KO performance was, he could easily get the PV over Ian, who is a bit dull and lacks stage presence imo. Whoever has the better, more captivating performance on Monday will get the PV. Simple as that. It's possible that whoever got the PV this week will keep their momentum next week but that isn't necessarily the case. Unlike season 18, this season is pretty stacked so it's anybody's win. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Edited by disney1024

1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

I'm really not. If Jim's T9 performance is as good as his KO performance was, he could easily get the PV over Ian, who is a bit dull and lacks stage presence imo. Whoever has the better, more captivating performance on Monday will get the PV. Simple as that. It's possible that whoever got the PV this week will keep their momentum next week but that isn't necessarily the case. Unlike season 18, this season is pretty stacked so it's anybody's win. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Stacked? Lmao

7 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Stacked? Lmao

I really don't get what's so hilarious. 🤨

DeSz, Cami, Tamara, John H, Bailey, Carter, Ben, Jim, and Ian are all talented artists who arguably have a chance at getting the PV next week for their team. Regardless of what type of music you actually like, it's hard to deny that fact. 😌

Edited by disney1024

11 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I really don't get what's so hilarious. 🤨

DeSz, Cami, Tamara, John H, Bailey, Carter, Ben, Jim, and Ian are all talented artists who arguably have a chance at getting the PV next week for their team. Regardless of what type of music you actually like, it's hard to deny that fact. 😌

Talented? Sure. But imo most of them are pretty forgettable and there is almost no variety in the Top 9. I would say the last two seasons had a better cast (S18 didn’t have lives tho, so we can’t judge their live singing)

This season was actually pretty good until the live playoffs, when 95% of the cast bombed or were underwhelming (including some of my faves). Maybe next week or the finale are better, but those are my thoughts at the moment.

PS: Lol @ Bailey having a shot at PV.

Edited by Daillon

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

Talented? Sure. But imo most of them are pretty forgettable and there is almost no variety in the Top 9. I would say the last two seasons had a better cast (S18 didn’t have lives tho, so we can’t judge their live singing)

This season was actually pretty good until the live playoffs, when 95% of the cast bombed or were underwhelming (including some of my faves). Maybe next week or the finale are better, but those are my thoughts at the moment.

PS: Lol @ Bailey having a shot at PV.

I would frankly disagree with you. Team Kelly, Team Gwen, and Team Legend all have unique, talented artists (e.g. Cami, DeSz, Carter, Tamara, and John H). Cami and John H are the most unique out of all the current artists. 😌

With regards to Bailey, I was seriously debating whether or not I should have included her name in my post, since I included everyone else's names. But it's possible (though not likely) for her to get the PV since she's now the only female country artist left on The Voice, with the elimination of Madeline, Taryn, and WTW. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Edited by disney1024

13 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Yes, you are.  Ian has been received infinitely better than Jim.  Infinitely.

That's your opinion. If you want people's opinions, Ian has a great rasp in his voice but he lacks stage presence and is a bit dull when performing. He also doesn't have a great range. On the flip side, Jim has soul elements to his voice and also gives off Todd Tilghman vibes. Also, Jim's KO performance ("Humble and Kind") was especially well-received by both the coaches and by viewers. But again, I really have nothing against Ian winning over Jim because I'm not a huge fan of either tbh. I'm just saying that they're equally popular as they're two completely different country artists. Either of them can get the PV for Team Blake next week, assuming that team quotas will be used again to determine the Top 5 (like season 18). It's really up to how well they perform next Monday. 😌

Edited by disney1024

11 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

That's your opinion.

It's really not.  If you'd just check their stats, it's not an "opinion."  It's fact.

But you know what?  I'm going to go ahead and back off from this and let you do you, okay?  You'll just have to see for yourself next week.

49 minutes ago, Rodney said:

It's really not.  If you'd just check their stats, it's not an "opinion."  It's fact.

But you know what?  I'm going to go ahead and back off from this and let you do you, okay?  You'll just have to see for yourself next week.

There's no way for us to actually prove that Ian has been received "infinitely better" than Jim because the show doesn't release the voting results/statistics (they totally should though). They just tell us who gets the most votes on each team. I'm not saying that Jim WILL definitely win against Ian bc it depends on their performances next week. Rather, I'm saying that they probably both have a equal chance to get next week's PV. If Ian gets it, that's great. If Jim gets it, that's also great. 😌

And you may be right that Ian will win the PV next week bc I can kinda see him getting to the finale, even if I'm not his biggest fan 😉

Edited by disney1024

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Wow, suddenly I’m hoping Jim gets PV because of this comment alone :haha:

Edited by Daillon
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Taryn comes back and takes a spot! also replaces Blake as a coach cause he's clearly too drunk to continue on if he thought Jim was worthy.

They weakened Jim with song choice, so he won’t be a threat to TCO, but need to keep him around to split votes with Ian. I won’t be surprised if Jim gets the good song next week, and Ian gets the generic boyfriend country song. I’m sure Blake wants Gwen to win too, so he’ll cooperate. 

Edited by TeamAudra