Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Going to nominate now so people can get the hate out of there system, as I don't want to hear it on my birthday.  :haha:

Ashleigh Wood

Brandi Glanville

Bruno Ielo

Chiara Berti

David Alexander

Diane Henry

Dominique Cooper

Jason Roy

Kandi Burress

Kathy Hillis

Maggie Ausburn

Michelle Costa

Natalie Cunial

Victoria Rafaeli

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Sola’s Noms Posted)

David Alexander

david-alexander-big-brother.jpg?w=620&h=

I gotta go in 20 minutes so I will make this quick! Thankfully David makes it easy to do a quick write up on him.   David was pretty non existent on Big Brother 21 and that wasn't largely his fault since that cast was super racist but he also never really did anything in either season. David was randomly brought back to an All Star season despite not actually being an all star so while I did feel bad for him that doesn't mean I needed to see him again. He unfortunately didn't do much with his second chance and was definitely outclassed while in the all star house. I checked out of the all star season pretty early on since it sucked and I wasn't really rooting for anyone so it was just whatever I guess. David seems like a really nice guy so I wish him well in life but out he goes from this rankdown now.

Saving Diane

MAGGIE AUSBURN

EvenHilariousArmedcrab-max-1mb.gif

This is the fourth Big Brother winner I've eliminated from the rankdown. I've cut Jackson, Adam, Nicole, and now Maggie. Maggie Ausburn was the winner of Big Brother 6. After her secret partner Eric was evicted, Maggie took over as the leader of The Friendship alliance. She ran the alliance like a cult leader, and she was very persuasive when necessary. This was especially the case when she manipulated Howie during his HoH reign. In addition, in a season filled with big personalities, Maggie was the quiet one who stayed out of the messy fights. Maggie made it to the end, and she sat in the Final 2 with ally Ivette. Although she's very unpopular among the Big Brother fan base, many fans say that she was a good player and deserving of the win. However, Maggie seemingly didn't own her game. She came across self-righteous, saying she and her allies were the good, honest people of the house. Maggie ending up the winner of the season is very unsatisfying, especially when Janelle was so close to making it to the end. However, the reason I'm eliminating Maggie is because of the possible scandal involving her and a wrongful death lawsuit. I don't know the full details, but apparently Maggie admitted to something after James Rhine said there were no live feeds in the HoH room. So, out she goes from the rankdown.

Saving Dominique Cooper.

tumblr_otf7j09dDc1tf18xto6_r1_250.gif

Edited by Steven_

Jason Roy

tenor.gif

Oh, Jason. Here's a houseguest that I didn't mind on their first season and then couldn't stand on their second season. Jason started on season 17 and I...didn't hate him? He was pretty harmless. He was on the outs with the sixth sense alliance and was an easy target for them, resulting in him being the 5th houseguest eliminated. There's not really much to say about Jason's time on that season. He then randomly made the Top 3 of the AFP voting, which okay. It's fun when a pre-juror randomly makes the top 3 of the voting I guess. For the Over the Top season, he was voted in over Jozea Flores. And honestly, I think I would've preferred Jozea because he was fun in his one week of Season 18. But this season, Jason wasn't harmless. He was a part of the Late Night Jamboree alliance with Danielle, Kryssie, Justin, and Shane. And I didn't particularly care for anyone in that alliance except Kryssie. I just remember not liking Jason at all this season, mostly because his comments regarding the Ballsmashers alliance that I thought tended to cross the line. He did play a great game, though - both stratgecially and with comp wins with 2 HOH's and 3 POV's - but I just don't like him, you know. He made it to the final 2 along with Morgan and seeing Morgan beating him was really satisfying. So yeah, Jason has a season where I have no strong feelings about him and a season where I couldn't stand him, so that all equals out to me not liking him very much and seeing him as an easy cut to make.

SAVING: Kandi Burruss