Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Alec Beall

tumblr_o2tduvDnYx1tyvan0o9_250.gifv

It was a difficult decision on who to cut. I obviously wanted to save Godfrey because he's easily the best out of these 4 nominees, but struggled with my cut. Ultimately, I settled on Alec because I don't mind 1/2 of the Pax bros and am indifferent on Clay. Also, Alec had a bromance with the awful Peter Brown so that makes him an easy cut. Like I said, his closest ally was Peter and their ridiculous sheyld alliance was not fun. They thought they held a lot more power than they actually did. They were also part of a bigger all-male alliance called Quatro with Tom and Emmett and that's not exactly the type of alliance anyone wants to see succeed in the game when there's much more interesting houseguests. He also had a showmance with Topaz. One of the more memorable moments concerning Alec was when Tom opened the shower while he was in it and exposed him as a joke. A very hurtful joke and I did feel bad for Alec in that moment. But I did not care for Alec much as a player. He won the HOH in week 5 and got rid of Suzette, which I was not happy about because I like Suzette. And then he voted for Gary to win at the end which didn't work out because of Topaz's ICONIC voting mistake that gave Jillian the win. But I was here for Jillian winning because it meant that the sheyld didn't get their way. Anyway, Alec is okay I guess but I don't care for him and didn't think he brought a whole lot to Canada 1 in terms of gameplay or entertainment.

SAVING: Godfrey Mangwiza

Edited by *Amanda

11 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Mark Chrysler

giphy.gif

Mark is a very easy cut, as he was the first boot from Canada 5. He was nominated against Demetres in week 1 and I have to say that Karen nominating two strong guys was a great way to start the season. He was evicted by a 7-6 vote, which is great because then we would’ve missed out on an entire season of Demika. He’s also the first guy to be evicted first on BB Canada and why am I not surprised that it took until season 5 for that to happen? Anyway, Mark likely would’ve boringly slipped his way to the end had he stayed during that eviction so he was no huge loss. He’s not a huge loss here either as he’s a first boot and since we’re taking out the actually fun ones, why should the boring ones get a pass?

SAVING: James Rhine

Updated

Nick & Phil Paquette

hqdefault.jpg

This was an easy decision as I know and like Clay Honeycutt but have no idea who Nick & Phil Paquette are. Nick and Phil are obviously brothers as you can see by their last names. :haha: Nick & Phil Paquette were brothers and houseguests on Big Brother Canada 4 and in a Brother Brother Canada first, I believe, they would compete as one houseguest alternating weeks in the competitions. This is what Rachel Reilly wanted to do on Big Brother: All-Stars 2 with her and her sister Elissa but the producers said no. :dead: Surprisingly, the brothers were only nominated once and they won 3 HOH's and 4 POV's between the both of them. The made the final 2 alongside Kelsey Faith and won in a 7-2 vote. They are the first and currently only houseguests to try and nominate themselves for eviction as HoH. I wonder why that was? :dead: They look like fun and they don't look half bad either but they only suffer because I do not know who they are. :( 

Save: giphy.gif

Cycle 3 ~Never Nominees~

bb17-epi10-noms-01.jpg

In Big Brother 17, Vanessa Rousso nominated 10 different houseguests, more than any other houseguest has ever nominated in Big Brother history I think. She nominated James Huling and John McGuire twice, but other than them, each of her nominees was a houseguest she hadn't nominated before. For this twist, you will all have two switch up your strategies and nominate houseguests you had not nominated in the first two cycles of the game. I have written down all the houseguests you have all nominated before and will reveal them when it's your turn to nominate. And as always, you still can't nominated the houseguests saved in the previous set of nominations.

Here is the nominating order:

UAisDjs.png

Just like last cycle, the last person to nominate has jumped to first! @QueenKalie will be nominated 14 houseguests he has not nominated before. Your previous nominees from your first two cycles is listed under "Can't Nominate" on the front page.

@*Lily @1234567890 @Steven_ @*Amanda @*Chris @Solaris @*Diana

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Cycle 3 Posted)

Lol interesting how QK went last the previous cycle but first this cycle. :haha: 

What kind of voodoo does Diana have on the Randomizer that she gets to always nominate towards the end? :dead: 🤣 Although I do think she went 1st on the first cycle.

3 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Lol interesting how QK went last the previous cycle but first this cycle. :haha: 

What kind of voodoo does Diana have on the Randomizer that she gets to always nominate towards the end? :dead: 🤣 Although I do think she went 1st on the first cycle.

The same for DWTS  :dead:

• Haha 1