Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Jesse Larson

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47b5mjtj3d5uh3zpo3in

Look, I love Canada 6. It's one of my favorite seasons of the Canadian version and the last good seasons before the series went of the rails with seasons 7 & 8. But that's because of a virtually flawless cast of girls (except Maddie) and Johnny Mulder. Jesse...not so much. He was a pretty boring houseguest overall. He  had a showmance with Paras and they formed the "Real Deal" alliance with the other showmance of the season Derek & Kaela. He was nominated by Hamza in week 3 and subsequently evicted. I was very happy that he got evicted, as he was on the block next an actually great houseguest in Olivia and losing her in week 3 would've been a crime. Since he was evicted in week 3, he was the only member of his alliance to not make the top 4, as his other 3 alliance members went on to finish 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Anyway, Jesse was no big loss during Canada 6 and he's not really a big loss here either. 

SAVING: Minh-Ly Nguyen-Cao

Ramsey Aburaneh

tumblr_o3njrqmyiu1s2bjijo2_400.gif

Ramsey was a houseguest on Canada 4. Canada 4 is an okay season. There are houseguests I love, but then we had the Pax Bros and Kelsey winning everything towards the end and that was not fun because my favorites left as a result. Anyway, Ramsey's closest allies were Maddy and Dallas. He was nominated twice and won the veto both times he was nominated. But he's most remembered for walking from the game on day 52 after he received news from his mother that his dad had a heart attack and needed surgery. Very scary news to get, and I can see why he wanted to walk as he just wasn't as into playing once he got it. Since he walked, he was no longer a jury member but he did return on finale night to cast Canada's vote on behalf of him. Ramsey is a nice enough houseguest but I don't think there's any reason to keep him around so he can go.

SAVING: Loveita Adams

Marissa Jaret Winokur

Marissa-Jaret-Winokur-1.jpg

I honestly don't care for any of the Celebrity Big Brother seasons. They are inferior products compared to the British CBB seasons and even those seasons are inferior to the regular Big Brother seasons. Anyways Marissa won the first season of Celebrity Big Brother US when she took Ross to the end and won 6-3. Marissa only won because she was nice not because she played the game because she didn't. Ross did all the maneuvering but that irritated some people and they ended up voted for Marissa who was nice to everyone instead. Either way I don't really care about either of them so Marissa can go here. 

Saving Mark

Edited by QueenKalie

Eddie Lin

033019_BBCAN7-Eddie.jpg?fit=702,336&ssl=1

At first I thought I wasn't going to know who any of these housguests left were and I was going to have to flip a coin to see who to cut and save. Luckily, I googled their names because I know exactly who William Laprise Desbiens is. I liked him on this season and his friendship with Kevin so that was enough to get a save from me. Eddie Lin was a houseguest on Big Brother Canada 7. He was a Cryptocurrency Developer who was obsessed with Bitcoin. :haha: He was never in danger up until the first time he was nominated during Week 4. Eddie was nominated by Adam alongside Kiera. Kiera won the POV and the finals nominees were Eddie and Kyra. Eddie left in a 8-0 vote and placed 11th. I don't know much else about him since I've never watch his season but out he goes from this rankdown and probably from my memory forever. :dead:

Save: 200.gif

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (QK's Noms Next)

1.Hardy Ames-Hill  
2.Jase Wirey
3.Drew Daniel
4.James Rhine
5.Memphis Garrett
6.Nick Uhas
7.Zach Rance
8.Clay Honeycutt
9.Jodi Rollins
10.Kaycee Clark
11.Sam Bledsoe  
12.Brett Robinson
13.Winston Hines
14.Tommy Bracco
15.Joey Lawrence
16.Ryan Lochte
17.Jonathan Bennett
18.Emmett Blois
19.Nick & Phil Paquette
20.Alec Beall
21.Mark Chrysler
22.Demetres Giannitsos
23.Kenny Brain
24.Godfrey Mangwiza
25.Kevin Martin
26.Adel Elseri
27.Mark Drelich  
28.Janelle Pierzina This is how you do an easy save Diana :giggle:

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (QK's Noms Posted)

NICK UHAS

tumblr_mpnjseuuqu1qcnzaso2_250.gif

Nick Uhas was a Houseguest on Big Brother 15. He was the creator of The Moving Company alliance, which included McCrae, Howard, Spencer, Jeremy, and himself. He thought his alliance would run the house like The Brigade did, but Nick ended up being the second Houseguest evicted. After he disregarded Elissa’s offer to make a deal, she named him as the secret nominee with her MVP power. Nick thought he had the votes to stay, but he was blindsided as a result. McCrae flipped to work with Amanda, and the Moving Company was no more after Nick's eviction. Ginamarie was devastated by his eviction, and she carried around his hat with her everywhere after he was gone. Ginamarie was very infatuated with Nick, but Nick wasn’t really into her. He apparently tried to take advantage of Ginamarie's crush on him post-season by playing it up on social media, but his intentions were never genuine. After Big Brother 15, Nick appeared on America’s Got Talent. His act was doing science experiments, but he was cut before the voting rounds. And out he goes from this rankdown too.

Saving Winston.

tenor.gif?itemid=12124847

Edited by Steven_

Memphis Garrett

memphisgarrett.jpg?w=620&h=360&crop=1

I cut Flag Day so I may as well go ahead and complete the lovebirds’ demise. Memphis the ‘mixologist’ first appeared on BB10, where he teamed up with Dan for The Renegades alliance. The pair ran a great game but being teamed up with Dan came at its cost in the final two, when he became the first person to receive 0 jury votes in the end.

Memphis returned to BB22, and while on occasions I enjoyed him, the majority of the time I was not a fan. Between the way it felt like he talked down to David, to his comments of Ian, he just came across mostly unlikeable to me in a bland season. He improved on his HOH wins (and Julie spent the pre-jury determined to tell everyone he was masterminding the game) but he ended up just falling short of the endgame. Lmao another highlight was Keesha’s Twitter just dragging him at the start of the season. He’s now dating the felon, so..good for them I suppose 🙂

Saving Hardy Hill

Kenny Brain

140411_BBCAN-Kenny.jpg?resize=702,332

My lesser knowledge of BBCAN will not stop me calling justice for Ika Wong! Kenny appeared on BBCAN2, where my knowledge of him goes straight to the video of Ika shredding the letters and him just having an embarrassing meltdown about it. I mean I guess maybe there’s more context and I get that if you were in the house that’d be frustrating, but the way that some of them were melting down, you’d think she had done way worse. Any time I see that clip it just makes me cringe watching the other houseguests and Kenny is just one I happen to remember from that.  He lasted six weeks in the game, where he fell victim of a double eviction and missed out on the jury.

Saving Demetres

Edited by *Lily

JONATHAN BENNETT

f1262fd451439a9184d815b59706a442.gif

Jonathan Bennett was a Houseguest on Celebrity Big Brother 2, best known for playing Aaron Samuels in the movie Mean Girls. He also hosts various competition shows on the Food Network. Jonathan won the first competition of the season with Ryan Lochte, but a surprise twist put them on the chopping block. He had to compete against Ryan in another competition, which Ryan ended up winning. Ryan became HoH while Jonathan remained on the block, and he tried to influence Ryan’s nominations. Other Houseguests saw Jonathan as a threat, and he ended up becoming the first person evicted from the house. His eviction was even a surprise to HoH Ryan. Jonathan ended up voting for Tamar to win the game, just like the rest of the jurors. After this season, Jonathan did the BB21 pre-season interviews for Entertainment Tonight. Jonathan has recently gotten engaged to Jaymes Vaughan from The Amazing Race. Anyway, out Jonathan goes from the rankdown.

Saving Kaycee.

df9708d591943fdbedb4ede92b72fcc7.gif

Edited by Steven_

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Kenny Brain

140411_BBCAN-Kenny.jpg?resize=702,332

My lesser knowledge of BBCAN will not stop me calling justice for Ika Wong! Kenny appeared on BBCAN2, where my knowledge of him goes straight to the video of Ika shredding the letters and him just having an embarrassing meltdown about it. I mean I guess maybe there’s more context and I get that if you were in the house that’d be frustrating, but the way that some of them were melting down, you’d think she had done way worse. Any time I see that clip it just makes me cringe watching the other houseguests and Kenny is just one I happen to remember from that.  He lasted six weeks in the game, where he fell victim of a double eviction and missed out on the jury.

Saving Demetres

You should mention how his strategy was hiding his sexuality to the other houseguest and only revealing it later in the game. he was so afraid that him being gay would be a disadvantage