Potential bussed Top 17 contestants.

Gmm99

The key s identifying  threats to the TCOs. They know based on app data who the most popular contestants are. Are there any threats to Carter and Desz they should be worried about? I would say everyone else on Team Kelly and Team Gwen is a potential bus candidate, except for Payge, who really isn’t a threat to Carter anyway. 

Edited by TeamAudra

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The key s identifying  threats to the TCOs. They know based on app data who the most popular contestants are. Are there any threats to Carter and Desz they should be worried about? I would say everyone else on Team Kelly and Team Gwen is a potential bus candidate, except for Payge, who really isn’t a threat to Carter anyway. 

I´d say Cami could be a potential threat to Desz depending on song choice, but not too much. In reality, her biggest threat is Ryan, and I don´t think they are going to bus him. Madeline and Tanner are not threats at this point.

For Carter, his biggest threat is Ben, so they might want to give something out of his comfort zone, or straight up bus him with bro country. Payge is not getting as many votes as neither of these two and is loved by TPTB, so they will protect her.

We don´t have a clear cut frontrunner in Team Legend, although John H might come close. I don´t think anybody needs any bussing here. They are, as a whole, a controversial team. 

TPTB seems to be pimping WTW because they are Blake´s favorites. So perhaps they might want to take Jim out of the equation, or maybe even Sid, since these two can represent a threat to them. 

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´d say Cami could be a potential threat to Desz depending on song choice, but not too much. In reality, her biggest threat is Ryan, and I don´t think they are going to bus him. Madeline and Tanner are not threats at this point.

For Carter, his biggest threat is Ben, so they might want to give something out of his comfort zone, or straight up bus him with bro country. Payge is not getting as many votes as neither of these two and is loved by TPTB, so they will protect her.

We don´t have a clear cut frontrunner in Team Legend, although John H might come close. I don´t think anybody needs any bussing here. They are, as a whole, a controversial team. 

TPTB seems to be pimping WTW because they are Blake´s favorites. So perhaps they might want to take Jim out of the equation, or maybe even Sid, since these two can represent a threat to them. 

True about Team Blake. He’s famous for playoff bussing by song choice. He’ll also have a stone face look during their performances, and act all giddy when WTW is up there. That’s why he always gets what he wants. 

1 hour ago, Spurrious said:

John, Carter and Payge are the TCOs IMO.  That leaves everyone else as a bus candidate.

I think Desz and possibly Ryan might be Chosen Ones, too.

We have too much country in this Top 17.  Too much.  I can see several of the country or country-adjacent artists getting bussed to get some diversity going into the Top 9.

23 minutes ago, Rodney said:

We have too much country in this Top 17.  Too much.  I can see several of the country or country-adjacent artists getting bussed to get some diversity going into the Top 9.

it is possible that the producers will just let minivan do what it wants, but i agree that it's more likely theyll bus some of them

8 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

yeah, ben is done. i think tanner will also be done even if ryan doesn't win. 

We really have to consider Kelly's saves in the past.  She's been up and down on good and bad saves in the Playoffs.  No in between.  Kymberli, Jej, and Megan were all good saves.  But D.R. and Shane were both really bad ones.  It's really going to depend on whether or not Kelly's looking hard enough at the fan landscape and seeing whom the fans are and aren't feeling.  If she isn't, then I can see her saving Tanner or even Madeline.  If she is, then I can see her saving Ryan or, if she needs to, Desz.  I just don't see Cami getting it.

Edited by Rodney
Grammatical error.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

We really have to consider Kelly's saves in the past.  She's been up and down on good and bad saves in the Playoffs.  No in between.  Kymberli, Jej, and Megan were all good saves.  But D.R. and Shane were both really bad ones.  It's really going to depend on whether or not Kelly's looking hard enough at the fan landscape and seeing whom the fans are and aren't feeling.  If she isn't, then I can see her saving Tanner or even Madeline.  If she is, then I can see her saving Ryan or, if she needs to, Desz.  I just don't see Cami get it.

i think she'll save madeline over tanner. she loves her "cowboy," but i think she really likes her female country singers (megan, chevel), and madeline did really well in the KOs. i unfortunately agree that cami's prob not gonna make it through CS

• Sad 1