S20 Coach Prediction Thread

Calvin

Just now, Misirlou said:

An 1iota IG post that talked about the tickets had John in the picture, so perhaps we might get the same panel.

I think it’s staying the same, especially after something I saw on the 1iota webpage. 

Edited by Bk1234

6 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

What did u see?

Either I didn’t notice this before or they updated it... When you use this link you see a Voice S17 promo picture next to the link to the Voice tapings. I believe it used to be a regular the Voice logo, but I could be wrong. 😅

Edited by Bk1234

I am probably reading too much in this but I am going to state in anyway. 

The Voice Twitter retweeted SNL with Adele and HER. The Voice Twitter rarely retweets tweets that aren’t Voice related especially who aren’t Former or Current coaches so is this a hint? Most likely not but just odd. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

The Voice Twitter retweeted SNL with Adele and HER. The Voice Twitter rarely retweets tweets that aren’t Voice related especially who aren’t Former or Current coaches so is this a hint? Most likely not but just odd. 

So Nick Adele HER Blake???? Would be an interesting panel.

On 10/22/2020 at 9:25 PM, thevoicefan12 said:

Update on this. The Voice Insta did the same thing so this makes me believe one of the two will be coaches, why retweet about Adele and HER if they aren't coaches. I would get twitter but Instagram idk. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Update on this. The Voice Insta did the same thing so this makes me believe one of the two will be coaches, why retweet about Adele and HER if they aren't coaches. I would get twitter but Instagram idk. 

HER is just at the start of her career. I personally like her music but I just don't think many of the core audience know about her and I think she'd have trouble getting people on her team as most of the people that choose John would most likely just go to Kelly or Blake. She is also very young

Adele is just, I think, too big for the show, she would be great, would easily get artists on her team and would be a great coach but I feel like she just has other things to do. Also, with Kelly there, I don't really see need for her tbh, Kelly covers all that Adele does and more. She also has a new album coming out soon and a world tour (this could be at quesiton though). She'd definitely be good for the promotion

I would love Adele and wouldn't mind HER but I don't see it

• Like 1