Ryan Gallagher Fan Thread

season1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm nothing but green here so, pardon me for anything, hahah.

Anyway, since I'm rooting for Ryan G. this season [and still alive on the show] can the OP add me to the fan list? Cheers.

Ryan's got my attention because apparently he's good -- well, not Michael Bolton's good but enough to win the show, I guess. Not gonna lie also with the complete packages he's got there - he can definitely win it only if he play the cards right.

If anything I think he should dare on taking more risks with the song choices. As personally, I'd love to see him singing Dan Seals version of "I'd Really Love to See You Tonight" if he gets the chance, and possibly surprise everyone. 'Cause the shock factor -as Blake said- tends to win the show.

I think he should've gone with Blake, but who can deny Kelly's charm at that moment, really, lol.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, _Saito said:

I'm nothing but green here so, pardon me for anything, hahah.

Anyway, since I'm rooting for Ryan G. this season [and still alive on the show] can the OP add me to the fan list? Cheers.

Ryan's got my attention because apparently he's good -- well, not Michael Bolton's good but enough to win the show, I guess. Not gonna lie also with the complete packages he's got there - he can definitely win it only if he play the cards right.

If anything I think he should dare on taking more risks with the song choices. As personally, I'd love to see him singing Dan Seals version of "I'd Really Love to See You Tonight" if he gets the chance, and possibly surprise everyone. 'Cause the shock factor -as Blake said- tends to win the show.

I think he should've gone with Blake, but who can deny Kelly's charm at that moment, really, lol.

Added! loZ0xpz.gif

That's a great song for Ryan. :thumbs:

40 minutes ago, istersay said:

Great performances from both! And while Marisa definitely had the advantage here, Ryan was no slouch either. Personally I felt more interested in Ryan's calmer and steady approach to the song. Can't wait to see him in the 4-way KO!

• Like 1

I updated the OP with the battle video (thanks, istersay), trivia image and bio. 

6nrALt9l.jpg

okltjky.png

I enjoyed Ryan's performance during his battle. I appreciated the control and skill he exhibited, and I love the tone of his voice. He won on the app too. :thumbs: And has one of the highest steal percentage at 81%. Glad that Kelly saved him.

9uCZF80.png

[h/t TeamAudra for this image]

Edited by season1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

It's so sad how people tend to see his looks more than his voice 😔 

It is also upsetting bc people here on IDF (most especially in the spoilers thread) is attacking him 

Sadly is human nature, don't let it get to you! 🌹 Highschool never ends.. You seem to always have to be mid level. If your the least attractive your easy pickens.. if your the most attractive.. ppl gang up to take you down a peg.. I just love his voice and he deserved that save, period.

Edited by seamaidencora
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

It is also upsetting bc people here on IDF (most especially in the spoilers thread) is attacking him 

He's a threat to their favorites, that's why they attack him. I hope he wins the 4way KO. oNghnm5.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

As someone whose faves tend to be the punching bag of IDF, I empathize with you. 

If you enjoy what he does, don't let anyone else's opinions stray you from that. What matters is what you feel at the moment. Besides, everyone else besides IDF like him anyway, so why not take comfort in that?

As for the issue about his looks.... if people can prattle on about Maelyn's looks, we can prattle on about Ryan. For me, his looks are just the cherry on top. He's a great singer, who just happens to be drop-dead gorgeous. Just lean into it.

• Like 2