Your Single One Favorite Snowflake of The Voice History

Ottoship

2 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

So you're saying you Love Mathew the most but based on the run on the show your fav is Alison. I'm a little surprised cz I think Kimberly was your fav cz you said she is the best singer and performer to ever be on the show.

Best = / = Favorite

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Yeah I thought Jordan would destroy her but she was toe to toe with Jordan( I guess Jordan holded back) in the battle and that's what made it a great battle.

Jordan revealed  after the battle (could have been after he won the trophy, I can't remember) that he and Regina had an arrangement to work together and make it so both had a chance at a steal no matter who won the battle. Jordan is my first and only snowflake from the voice. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

So you're saying you Love Mathew the most but based on the run on the show your fav is Alison. I'm a little surprised cz I think Kimberly was your fav cz you said she is the best singer and performer to ever be on the show.

i think that in general, idf considers kimberly nichole one of the best vocalists the show has had, so perhaps you mixed that up?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nutterbutter said:

Jordan revealed  after the battle (could have been after he won the trophy, I can't remember) that he and Regina had an arrangement to work together and make it so both had a chance at a steal no matter who won the battle. Jordan is my first and only snowflake from the voice. 

dang that's so sweet of him lol

i remember seeing his song after the show "stand in the light" and i really loved the message. he's truly a light in our world 🙂 

• Like 1

Technically I have two, but there's whose run on the show I prefer over the other, while the other's post-show stuff I prefer over his stuff on the show.

I guess I'll have to say Noah Mac is my #1 (preferred his run on the show to Hunter Plake's run, as Noah was more consistent, but they're basically even overall for me)

• Like 2

On 10/11/2020 at 11:32 PM, Zainab Tufail said:

Yeah I thought Jordan would destroy her but she was toe to toe with Jordan( I guess Jordan holded back) in the battle and that's what made it a great battle.

When he (briefly) toured he invited her onstage in Atlanta to perform with him. They seemed to actually be friends

• Like 3

I'm probably alone on this, but D.R. King from Season 14 is my favorite snowflake of all time. That was the season that I started following the show seriously, and I remember being blown away by all of his performances, especially in the live playoffs where he was one of the only contestants who actually stayed on pitch.

1 hour ago, Dov said:

I'm probably alone on this, but D.R. King from Season 14 is my favorite snowflake of all time. That was the season that I started following the show seriously, and I remember being blown away by all of his performances, especially in the live playoffs where he was one of the only contestants who actually stayed on pitch.

DR isn't anywhere near my favorite, but it makes me happy to see someone who appreciates him. Thought he was pretty underrated during his season.

• Like 1