The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, QueenCami said:

I know, right? He's SO good!

I think it's a good song choice for him, though it gives me the vibe of a song that's overdone (whether or not it actually is).

If I can recall:

Matt McAndrew, Stephen M. (Season 13), Christiana Danielle, We Mcdonald, Carter Lloyd Horne all did these songs...let me know if I missed anyone.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Corey sounds excellent! As much as I like Gihanna, I'd say that if Corey emotes and sings like he did on his studio, he has a great shot at Coach Save :thumbs:

He starts out at a normal volume, and then he shows off some really cool textured, powerful notes and then he goes back to normal volume before using his head voice super masterfully and beautifully! After that, he goes back to the big notes again. You're 100% gonna love this!

Thank you!

I just listened to it myself, and there's a powerful moment in the middle of the song that I hope to God he nails live, because it showcases my favorite part of his voice so well.

However, as much as it pains me to say, I don't necessarily think it's a song that might go well with the audience at first glance. It's a little too modern. I hope I'll be proven wrong.

Logically, Team Kelly should close but I'm not sure if they're willing to give Gihanna/Corey the pimp sport or even if they're reliable to be given one now. Red Dirt Road closing? I don't see it happeing. I think Cam might close it after all

1 minute ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Okay but i can totally see Ryleigh kind of being pitchy in the beginning but totally redeeming herself. Btw her performance is gonna be most viewed by tomorrow morning.

Yeah she’s the only one who has all her 3 performances over 1M+ views

Team Blake: I thought Anna had a shot after her KO, but didn’t expect her to get bussed. Cam and Pete have two questionable song choices on paper, but l think they will surprise me. Jordan has a good song but not PV material imo.

Team Kelly: Not a fan of Lewis, but at least Corey didn’t get Someone You Loved. I think it will go well. Gihanna and Zae have big songs, which could go both ways, and Kenzie and Savanna were pretty safe with their picks.

Team Legend: None of these scream “moment” to me, except maybe Ryleigh if done correctly. Zania has a bad song choice imo. On the other hand Pia has a good song but she’s not going to win PV with that. Victor’s is just ok, but he should get PV easily.

Team Nick: Dana and Rachel got solid song choices, and everyone else was bussed lmao. Rachel might snatch the PV if she does well, but Kacey doesn’t usually work well on the show.

Edited by Daillon

Just now, Teraginn said:

I find it funny that people kept theorizing on the song thread that Anna will be given drivers license when it fits Ryleigh so much better. Apparently TPTB agrees. 

Yea Ryliegh has that tone, i listened to anna’s studio recording she sounded good too, Ryliegh tbh can possibly snatch that PV because of her song choice and if she nails is well.

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Team Blake: I thought Anna had a shot after her KO, but didn’t expect her to get bussed. Cam and Pete have two questionable song choices on paper, but l think they will surprise me. Jordan has a good song but not PV material imo.

Team Kelly: Not a fan of Lewis, but at least Corey didn’t get Someone You Loved. I think it will go well. Gihanna and Zae have big songs, which could go both ways, and Kenzie and Savanna were pretty safe with their picks.

Team Legend: None of these scream “moment” to me, except maybe Ryleigh if done correctly. Zania has a bad song choice imo. On the other hand Pia has a good song but she’s not going to win PV with that. Victor’s is just ok, but he should get PV easily.

Team Nick: Dana and Rachel got solid song choices, and everyone else was busses lmao. Rachel might snatch the PV if she does well, but Kacey doesn’t usually work well on the show.

CammWess and Gracee disagree with the last part

Team Kelly

Corey - His vocals here are spectacular. The song allows him to go all sorts of places, which is key to being memorable in such a packed night.

Gihanna - It's a good choice for her voice. Some high notes for good measure. Excellent as well.

Kenzie - He sounds as strong as he usually does. This should get him through no problem.

Savanna - She does her thing with this song, but it's kinda hard for me to hear her clearly in the first part. Hope to hear her perform it live.

Zae - Couldn't find it?

Just now, FloorWax said:

Team Kelly

Corey - His vocals here are spectacular. The song allows him to go all sorts of places, which is key to being memorable in such a packed night.

Gihanna - It's a good choice for her voice. Some high notes for good measure. Excellent as well.

Kenzie - He sounds as strong as he usually does. This should get him through no problem.

Savanna - She does her thing with this song, but it's kinda hard for me to hear her clearly in the first part. Hope to hear her perform it live.

Zae - Couldn't find it?

This is the one season where I HAVE NO IDEA WHOS WINNING THE FOUR WAY KO. It’s gonna be rly close but I think Carolina might take it