The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

PV is Ryleigh's only shot, tbh. She isn't getting the save and if can't get PV on Team Legend, she won't win a save against the other teams. I'm curious if John would save Zania or Victor. Ryleigh/Zania top 2 would be epic

EDIT: yeah, I forgot about Ryleight's iconic moment in the blinds, too. I guess, bye, Ryleigh. Minivan sucks, you're amazing.

Edited by colemanftw
  • Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

On paper, the 4 way KO members got some good song choices.

Barracuda sounds like it fits perfectly for Savanna, Carolina got a pop powerhouse belt-y song, don't remember Emma or Devan's but I remember thinking Emma's was good.

I’m not sure I’m a fan of what Kenzie did with the arrangement toward the end of the song, plus I hate the background singers in parts of the song. That is totally unnecessary. That said, he will get the PV unless he has a bad night. 

Here’s the money line for minivan. 

“.....it’s where I found Jesus...”

Edited by TeamAudra

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

Don’t forget this is S20, an important season (10th Anniversary). Because of this someone interesting and versatile should win like Cam

I don’t understand the logic behind this :haha: (even if I want Cam to win)

9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Team Kelly

Corey - His vocals here are spectacular. The song allows him to go all sorts of places, which is key to being memorable in such a packed night.

Gihanna - It's a good choice for her voice. Some high notes for good measure. Excellent as well.

Kenzie - He sounds as strong as he usually does. This should get him through no problem.

Savanna - She does her thing with this song, but it's kinda hard for me to hear her clearly in the first part. Hope to hear her perform it live.

Zae - Couldn't find it?

After listening to these, I think it could totally go either way for Corey and Gihanna for the CS/WC. I really hope whoever isn't chosen wins the WC.

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Not a fan of what Rachel did vocally on Rainbow, but it’s the best song choice of the night, so she has to be considered a threat for PV. She still has to deliver it live, though. 

I can see her closing tbh

Team Legend

Carolina - Great vocals, but sorry, her voice just doesn't do anything for me. I could see this veering into screechy territory live.

Pia - This isn't going to do it for her. Sounds really average in comparison to her KO.

Ryleigh - I'm gonna get flack for saying this, but honestly I feel like there are parts here that have trainwreck potential. I really hope she proves me wrong.

Victor - Upbeat again? Ughhhh 

Zania - Couldn't find it at the moment either.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Team Legend

Carolina - Great vocals, but sorry, her voice just doesn't do anything for me. I could see this veering into screechy territory live.

Pia - This isn't going to do it for her. Sounds really average in comparison to her KO.

Ryleigh - I'm gonna get flack for saying this, but honestly I feel like there are parts here that have trainwreck potential. I really hope she proves me wrong.

Victor - Upbeat again? Ughhhh 

Zania - Couldn't find it at the moment either.