The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Me last season with Sid and Cami's blinds vs. my grad school app essays maybe that's why I haven't gotten in anywhere lmao oops

RIP, hopefully that won't be me when admissions come out but I have a sneaking suspicion that might be the case 😬

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

So a 50/50 Kelly-Blake split, works for me 😂 (except that would mean no Dana and that'd break my heart)

Yeah I could picture Cam, Pete, Kenzie and Gihanna/Corey but that means all-male finale. In this lineup, Dana and Victor would be robbed in IS.

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

Yeah I could picture Cam, Pete, Kenzie and Gihanna/Corey but that means all-male finale. In this lineup, Dana and Victor would be robbed in IS.

The one upside to the "all coaches represented" finale format - Dana and Victor have decent shots at making it all the way to the end of the competition.

• Like 1

Btw Im just gonna warn you that Andrew’s audition is like super pitchy but in the battles he was 100% better than Raine, who had an amazing blind. Kind of a Lain v Chloe situation except Gwen went with the ethical choice, no matter how bad she wanted to pick Lain (also Chloe was actually good in KO’s...Raine flopped according to sources)

• Like 2

Just now, QueenCami said:

darn now we gotta wait until friday till we get another audition. i know it's early, but thoughts on who might be the leak? 

Since almost all the supposed frontrunners and threats have been on this week, I have no clue lol. Maybe Gihanna.

darn now we gotta wait until friday till we get another audition. i know it's early, but thoughts on who might be the leak? 

Deion, Zania, Denisha, Anna Grace, Jordan, Connor, and Avery are the remaining 3+ chair turns; of those, only Zania, Anna Grace, and Jordan are confirmed live show contestants.

I'm leaning Jordan just because that seems semi-unexpected, he's country-adjacent (so genre difference from the first two leaks), and he's Team Blake (so a different team than either leak)

If we include two-chairs, I'm rooting for Ryleigh because of her "Kelly I'm gay" moment or Savanna since there's yet to be a four-way KO participant leaked.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

If we include two-chairs, I'm rooting for Ryleigh because of her "Kelly I'm gay" moment or Savanna since there's yet to be a four-way KO participant leaked.

i advocate for savanna not getting leaked so that carolina has a better chance of winning the 4 way KO LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ok @Bk1234 although savanna's BA hasn't come out, carolina's BA has kind of sealed the deal for me rooting for her unless savanna really impresses me, so i'm joining you on the relentless optimism train i guess! or maybe i'll try to be more realistic but i am with you on rooting for carolina!

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

I just listened to tonight performances and after hearing both Devan and Carolina, i think is safe to say that there is not exactly a lot competition for the 4WKO 🤭 (Go Savanna, you have this in the bag. 🤗)

ok @Bk1234 although savanna's BA hasn't come out, carolina's BA has kind of sealed the deal for me rooting for her unless savanna really impresses me, so i'm joining you on the relentless optimism train i guess! or maybe i'll try to be more realistic but i am with you on rooting for carolina!

LOL hilarious that we posted these at the exact same time HAHA