The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, snoopy2003 said:

I honestly feel like if Kenzie did get on Blake’s team in the blinds, he wouldn’t be on Team Blake in the PO’s! Just my thought 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Kelly would have stolen him. Can I just say that Kelly’s steals are usually really good - ex. Zaxai, Rod Stokes, Matthew Johnson, Max Boyle, Cedrice, CammWess, Cami Clune, Sid Kingsley, Avery, Zae

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Anyone would be really stupid to let go of Kenzie imo. 🤷🏾‍♂️

But Blake let go of Avery, so it’s possible he could have gotten rid of Kenzie if he underperformed.

Edited by Bk1234

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

But Blake let go of Avery, so it’s possible he could have gotten rid of Kenzie if he underperformed.

I wasn't talking about if he underperformed. Based on what sources said about Kenzie's performances and how the coaches declared Kenzie the winner of the season during the KOs, whoever has Kenzie on their team would have to be really stupid to let go of him. 🧐

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

how the coaches declared Kenzie the winner of the season during the KOs,

I still can’t believe Blake said that. I honestly hope they don’t air it. What a way to make Minivan support Kenzie and not Cam. 🙄

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I still can’t believe Blake said that. I honestly hope they don’t air it. What a way to make Minivan support Kenzie and not Cam. 🙄

This might be an unpopular opinion but I actually want them to air that. :giggle:

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

He said the same thing about Chris Blue, while he had Lauren on his team! Dumb!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

For comparison...

The first 1:10 of Kenzie’s audition was pretty good, but then he went for the key changes. He still sang those parts fine, but it just didn’t work for me. I think the vocal was good, though. Also, I would have told him to stand in one spot, with a mic stand, as some of his movements were distracting. 

The editors didn’t do him any favors here with the background noise (including the coaches). 

IDF (including me) is probably being too critical of this audition, based on what I’m seeing everywhere else. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

The first 1:10 of Kenzie’s audition was pretty good, but then he went for the key changes. He still sang those parts fine, but it just didn’t work for me. I think the vocal was good, though. Also, I would have told him to stand in one spot, with a mic stand, as some of his movements were distracting. 

My main issue is that I felt no emotion from the performance. 😔

Just now, Bk1234 said:

My main issue is that I felt no emotion from the performance. 😔

He didn´t seem relaxed enough to showcase everything he had  it seems. He probably was just more focused on getting the coaches to turn, which is pretty normal. Given the comments on his battle and KO (including one that was underwhelmed by his blind but liked his later two performances), I´m expecting him to do better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Stand in one spot with a mic stand, and focus more on emoting. A guy with a voice like that doesn’t need to move around the stage. 

He needs a guitar honestly. The country guys are ditching them this season it seems. Ethan had also an awkward stage presence yesterday.

Just now, Misirlou said:

He didn´t seem relaxed enough to showcase everything he had  it seems. He probably was just more focused on getting the coaches to turn, which is pretty normal. Given the comments on his battle and KO (including one that was underwhelmed by his blind but liked his later two performances), I´m expecting him to do better.

On his YouTube cover, you can really see the difference in how relaxed he was singing this song. He almost looked cocky about it, like he knew some slayage was about to happen.  

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

He needs a guitar honestly. The country guys are ditching them this season it seems. Ethan had also an awkward stage presence yesterday.

Overall, we’re talking about things that are easily fixable. His vocals will always be solid. I expect him to excel in the lives, as long as he gets the right songs. 

Edited by TeamAudra

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

On his YouTube cover, you can really see the difference in how relaxed he was singing this song. He almost looked cocky about it, like he knew some slayage was about to happen.  

Yeah, hopefully after he got a 4 chair turn, I´m expecting the real Kenzie to come out in battles.

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

My comment had nothing to do with that. 

You said that it was dumb for Blake to declare Chris the winner of the season when he had Lauren on his team. 🙃

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, hopefully after he got a 4 chair turn, I'm expecting the real Kenzie to come out in battles.

Happy Girl GIF by HiSmileTeeth

If the source comments are accurate, then Kenzie will be much better in the battle and the KO rounds (not that his BA wasn't good as well). 🤞🏾

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Overall, we’re talking about things that are easily fixable. His vocals will always be solid. I expect him to excel in the lives, as long as he gets the right songs. 

michelle obama GIF by Election 2016

• Like 1