The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, David68 said:

He based it 100% on the blinds probably

I am pretty excited to watch her blind. They apparently spent talking about it more than the actual battle, and she confirmed on the live with Zae that she shredded, which is something I´m looking forward to watch.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

@TeamAudra
Kenzie vs. JD

-Kenzie was the clear winner.

-One source hated to admit it, but said he was GOOD (with the caps. 😉)

-Kenzie gave the best vocal of the taping. 
-Said that JD was pretty cool too. 

Thanks. Of the “frontrunners” it seems like he helped himself the most in the battles. That’s a good, uptempo minivan friendly song too. 

• Like 5

Just now, Misirlou said:

she confirmed on the live with Zae that she shredded

So she sang rock! Very interesting. 

But her battle.... I'm guessing it will be like Jake HaldenVang with Adele all over again.

1 hour ago, David68 said:

Raine Stern vs. Andrew Marshall - Adore You (Harry Styles) - Andrew STOLEN by Blake

Y’all don’t know how much this upset me Blake tried to steal Ainae but she was already past the line and he didn’t steal the rightful winner who lost Denisha because he couldn’t tell who was pitchy ( I promise Ciana was the pitchy one Denisha was hitting her notes period ) so he stole Andrew when Andrew should’ve won Raine sounded terrible. And then Halley Bradley and Christine had to go home when they really deserved a steal 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kaileymusicaddict87 said:

This season feels like it’s lacking in strong performances so far. I have high hopes for knockouts but these ill-performing battles have me worried for live shows where raw vocals really count 😬

Battles are often the round most prone to be messy, since some voices don´t gel well together, and some song choices may not favor them or might favor someone more than other. The blinds this season had a pretty good reception, so I´m hoping that in the KOs, where they will be back to performing alone, they´ll reach a good level.

I´m hoping for Raine to redeem herself, since apparently she was the one who apparently had the biggest flop and advanced.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Interesting. A source said the opposite, their voices must have gotten all mushed up so people couldn´t tell who was the pitchy one then.

Ok so let me be honest they both was pitchy yes. But in the beginning they was singing together and then Denisha sang her verse and I sounded off and then Ciana’s voice was just pitchy her cracks sounded bad while Denisha’s voice cracks sounded good and Denisha was hitting her high notes I know that battle is getting montaged because they had nothing nice to say. 

8 minutes ago, kaileymusicaddict87 said:

This season feels like it’s lacking in strong performances so far. I have high hopes for knockouts but these ill-performing battles have me worried for live shows where raw vocals really count 😬

I’m more worried about the cast’s variety tbh. The song choices won’t help either.

Just now, Angelbright said:

Ok so let me be honest they both was pitchy yes. But in the beginning they was singing together and then Denisha sang her verse and I sounded off and then Ciana’s voice was just pitchy her cracks sounded bad while Denisha’s voice cracks sounded good and Denisha was hitting her high notes I know that battle is getting montaged because they had nothing nice to say. 

Yeah, apparently the coaches were brutal. Another reason to montage it.