The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

11 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I see no possibility where Kenzie DOESN'T win...

A source told me that Kelly was talking about Kenzie a lot to the other coaches and that Nick called him a frontrunner.

And without the lame Top 5 format, the finale would probably consist of Kenzie, Cam, Victor, and Avery. Dana has a SLIM chance. 

🤔

Based on these song choices and the fact that the battles are 3 weeks with only 6 battles apiece (plus montage) they’re going to be an absolute slog to get through when they air.

I mean... not that they aren’t already a slog, but now more than ever tbh. They’re probably going to be the most boring 3 weeks of the show in quite a while. 

Just now, Misirlou said:

AKA IDF´s meltdowns. I could see either one of Anna and Ryleigh being stolen by Nick.

Yeah, definitely. Anna and Ryleigh are honestly interchangeable in my predicted pairings. I honestly don’t think Kelly cares enough about them based on past decision patterns. 

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, definitely. Anna and Ryleigh are honestly interchangeable in my predicted pairings. I honestly don’t think Kelly cares enough about them based on past decision patterns. 

Yeah, it seems like she´s on the Kenzie train this season.

BTW, any comments about Connor and Aaron´s battle? I´m sorry if you have posted them already, they must have gotten drowned lol.

I thought we were going to have some surprises and meltdowns, but I don’t see anything particularly shocking, except for Ethan beating Avery, and even that isn’t Earth shattering. The only shocks to me would have been either Cam or Kenzie losing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Nah, I think Gihanna being a teen gives her a huge boost.

It's either Anna Grace or Gihanna. I think Kelly would keep both Kenzie and Avery but then not give Avery her coach save in the Live Playoffs. Assuming that it's the same format as S18/S19, Avery may have to fight it out for the Wildcard. 🤔

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I thought we were going to have some surprises and meltdowns, but I don’t see anything particularly shocking, except for Ethan beating Avery, and even that isn’t Earth shattering. The only shocks to me would have been either Cam or Kenzie losing. 

Agreed. The only tragedies are the song choices imo

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I think many of us viewed Ethan as fodder and thus we were definitely shocked when Blake actually picked him over who supposedly would be one of his main horses. But apparently he did beat him fairly so. We´ll see.

I think Avery is fodder on Kelly’s team. She doesn’t need him. Why would she sacrifice Gihanna or Anna Grace for Avery, when she already has Kenzie? I don’t see any way Kenzie and Avery aren’t paired in the KO. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 14

Just now, Bk1234 said:

@Misirlou
Aaron vs. Connor

-All the coaches thought the battle was even. 
-They all agreed that Connor performed better. 
-Nick, John, and Kelly all unanimously preferred Connor, though Kelly and John were intrigued by what Aaron could offer next.

Thanks! I find it interesting that these two were paired with an outlaw country song, which isn´t their wheelhouse. But it seems to have worked just fine.

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I think Avery is fodder on Kelly’s team. She doesn’t need him. Why would she sacrifice Gihanna or Anna Grace for Avery, when she already has Kenzie? I don’t see any way Kenzie and Avery aren’t paired in the KO. 

Yeah, I think he´s done. Unless someone else steals him. Kelly was the only who could go for it. If he ended up on Team Nick, he´s his frontrunner.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, I think he´s done. Unless someone else steals him. Kelly was the only who could go for it. If he ended up on Team Nick, he´s his frontrunner.

Dana would probably beat him imo. However, if John steals him and his team stays the way it is right now, he could possibly make finale. John’s team is tragic in terms of voting potential.

Edited by Daillon

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I know she loves the male country singers, but the only way it would make sense to keep both would be if she wasn’t sure about Kenzie holding up, and I seriously doubt she’s thinking along those lines. 

Edited by TeamAudra