The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, FloorWax said:

Same, but I didn't really have high hopes anyway ://

Halley not being part of the first two tapings got me worried, and getting paired with Gihanna on an Ed Sheeran (!?!??!?) song was the nail in the coffin.

Apparently it was a very good battle, and she hit a whistle note. Like I said, I expect Youtube to be mad at that decision solely because of that.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Same, but I didn't really have high hopes anyway ://

Halley not being part of the first two tapings got me worried, and getting paired with Gihanna on an Ed Sheeran (!?!??!?) song was the nail in the coffin.

I was right though in predicting that she will be paired with Gihanna. 

Also, do you guys think we should expect more or less the same bunch of people who went early in battle tapings to go early in KO tapings as well?

Iirc last season Tamara, Sid, and Desz were at or near the front of the first tapings for both rounds.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Since we´re having the same format as S18, where two battles were montaged, I´d say Jose/Awari and Ciana/Danisha are getting montaged since apparently both weren´t good, and Raine/Andrew are going to be shown in full because of the steal.

They might montage Victor vs. Deion. Deion supposedly flopped hard in that battle 😬

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They are not montaging Victor.

They montaged Chevel's battle in S15 iirc. If the battle was as bad as I heard it was and one artist flopped hard, then that battle is most likely being montaged. It wouldn't make sense to air it imo. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edited by disney1024

37 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Based on people’s comments so far I’m going to say Corey/Savanna

I said in the past Savanna W. would become an IDF fave, let’s see if time proves me right

In fact I would like to see this battle’s comments @Bk1234, thanks in advance

-Really good battle.

-Blake would pick Corey.

-Nick was interested in Savanna, but would also pick Corey.

-John would also pick Corey.
-Corey was really good and started tearing up after the performance (mom has gone through cancer for two years. 😭)

-Kelly praised Savanna A LOT. 
-Really tough decision for Kelly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

They montaged Chevel's battle in S15 iirc. If the battle was as bad as I heard it was and one artist flopped hard, then that battle is most likely being montaged. It wouldn't make sense to air it imo. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yeah, but there are other options with people that probably won't even make it past the KO's lol

@TeamAudra

Avery vs. Ethan 

-Source liked Ethan’s rich low tone. 

-Song suited Ethan a lot better than it suited Avery.

-Blake said that Ethan’s audition was his worst performance, but it was still good, meaning he did much better in the battles.

-Avery was good and was deserving of a steal, but Ethan deserved to win.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 3