The Glee Rankdown (BLAINE ANDERSON, ROUND 2)

*Amanda

Remaining:

"Valerie"

"Trouty Mouth"

"Girl On Fire"

"Don't Rain On My Parade"

"Alfie"

"The Boy Is Mine"

"River Deep, Mountain High"

"Rumour Has It/Someone Like You"

"Survivor/I Will Survive"
"Take My Breath Away"

"Hand in My Pocket/I Feel the Earth Move"

"I Say a Little Prayer for You"

"Landslide"”
"Candyman"

"Constant Craving"

"What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)

"There Are Worse Things I Could Do"

17 hours ago, JC said:

Ughh this is so difficult but I gotta go with:

But someone please move on Girl On Fire

I've been quietly following along because despite my dislike of Glee, the kids are obviously talented (especially Naya, RIP). But I gotta ask, is the directing always this messy?? This clip in particular was all over the place, it was almost hard to follow (though Naya slayed)

Just now, Alex95 said:

I've been quietly following along because despite my dislike of Glee, the kids are obviously talented (especially Naya, RIP). But I gotta ask, is the directing always this messy?? This clip in particular was all over the place, it was almost hard to follow (though Naya slayed)

Yes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

yes. glee is absolutely awful.

when they do solos or performances on stage. not as bad. when it is just these scenes in the choir room it's awful

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Okay so I just rewatched it and I believe 1:00-1:03 is the longest we had a single shot without a cut (though the shot was moving and half of the shot was of feet). Please who told the crew the more cuts the better. A Bohemian Rhapsody best editing Oscar tea!

14 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Okay so I just rewatched it and I believe 1:00-1:03 is the longest we had a single shot without a cut (though the shot was moving and half of the shot was of feet). Please who told the crew the more cuts the better. A Bohemian Rhapsody best editing Oscar tea!

Taken 3 seeing this post like:

mean-girls-damien-hoodie-shame.jpg

32 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Ugh now that you pointed this out, I can't unsee the multiple shots. It is so distracting. :dead: