๐ŸŽต ๐ŸŽถ Sid Kingsley Fan Thread! ๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŽต

Teraginn

16 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Like three notes into Sid's audition my mom texted me and was like "John would be a good fit for this guy" - I have given her no spoilers whatsoever and she got that right on the money.

ย 

Your mom is learning the ropes of the show LOL.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Surprised he closed honestly, didnยดt think it was going to happen, but Iยดm so happy for him. He did fantastic with a classic song.

ย 

I didn't think he'd close either, but the performance deserves to be pimped, for sure! โค๏ธ

• Like 1

Just now, VintageVoice said:

The next step is to convince her to step away from the Ben Allen/Tanner Gomes bait and throw her money behind someone else, but we'll work on itย ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Maybe what happens to Sid later on will sway her in his direction more? LOL

1 minute ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Man that was amazing I waiting very anxiously for his audition.

ย 

Same! I didn't think they'd give Sid a pimp spot considering he's a 3-chair turn without a block. Someone up there must think really highly of him. ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

What do we make with the fact that he got higher in the app that both Jim and Ian? I know it doesnยดt guarantize PV, but what do you guys think?

ย 

The pessimist in me would say that the people who use the app are generally not the ones who would vote for someone like Jim or Ian. I feel like the app percentages areย a better reflection of what the casual Voice fans like. But of course, that won't stop us from hoping that it can mean a good sign for Sid in the voting rounds!

3 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

ย 

The pessimist in me would say that the people who use the app are generally not the ones who would vote for someone like Jim or Ian. I feel like the app percentages areย a better reflection of what the casual Voice fans like. But of course, that won't stop us from hoping that it can mean a good sign for Sid in the voting rounds!

It sucks because I love both Sid and Ian, and we only get one PV. My dream results is that these two eventually advance from Team Blake.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It sucks because I love both Sid and Ian, and we only get one PV. My dream results is that these two eventually advance from Team Blake.

ย 

Yeah that's gonna be a tough one! I kinda put all my chips behind Sid rn, which is probably not a good idea but the heart wants what it wants LOL.

Add me please! I have been following Sid all this months since he auditioned, and now that i heard him on stage, i can confirm that he is as amazing as i expected him to be! (I knew his audition would be a really good audition but actually ended being a really GREAT audition)ย 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Add me please! I have been following Sid all this months since he auditioned, and now that i heard him on stage, i can confirm that he is as amazing as i expected him to be! (I knew his audition would be a really good audition but actually ended being a really GREAT audition)ย 

ย 

Added! Nice to see a Sid fan from the jump! โœŒ๏ธ

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

He did AMAZING! I'm pleasantly surprised he closed the night. His chances on making it on Blake's team look pretty slim, but we can still hope for the best.

ย 

Actually after hearing Blake's pitch for Sid, I can now see Blake picking him for a coach save if he doesn't get PV, if he performs undeniably well.

Edited by Teraginn