๐ŸŽต ๐ŸŽถ Sid Kingsley Fan Thread! ๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŽต

Teraginn

11 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

ย 

ย  Reveal hidden contents

If Blake and John both stole him and gave him standing ovation then it means his performance was very good, although his chances at getting the PV are very less( I think Jim will get that) but he can make the top 9 via CS or WC. I want a finale having Jim, Sid, John H, Carter Rubin and Cami Clune.

ย 

You wrote a prediction on the spoiler thread that I think is a very likely scenario for Sid. Assuming he indeed is Blake's choice for the Playoff Wildcard, I think he stands a good chance at making it through that, especially if he pulls out a performance like his KO, which we heard was standing ovation-worthy.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Indiegrl17 said:

So happy to hear the spoilers!!! I canโ€™t believe John and Blake both tried to steal him! And honestly Iโ€™m just happy heโ€™s on a team! He totally deserves it ๐Ÿ˜Šย What do you think he should choose for his next song/ what type of song is good for PV??

ย 

He's gonna need to repeat his KO or top that to stand a chance. Something emotional yet impactful. Maybe Take Me to Church? Honestly, it's hard thinking of songs for Sid because he's such an eclectic singer.

• Like 1

5eEQyN0.jpg

ย 

Sid's driving back home to Virginia after 3 months of living in LA (I thought he was there for much longer, but w/e), but he'll be back again after a couple of weeks. That's a very tight schedule, hope he has time to prepare for the live shows.ย 

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Teraginn said:

5eEQyN0.jpg

ย 

Sid's driving back home to Virginia after 3 months of living in LA (I thought he was there for much longer, but w/e), but he'll be back again after a couple of weeks. That's a very tight schedule, hope he has time to prepare for the live shows.ย 

I hope for the playoffs he sing Give You blue(the song that you posted here at the start of the Thread) that song would probably show his true power and if it's 2 PV + CS then he can get that PV #2 with this song.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

I hope for the playoffs he sing Give You blue(the song that you posted here at the start of the Thread) that song would probably show his true power and if it's 2 PV + CS then he can get that PV #2 with this song.

ย 

We love positive thinking! โค๏ธ

ย 

I really am anxious to see if the audience will latch on to Sid. Personality is a HUGE part of how a contestant goes forward in this show. I do think Sid is a very personable, hilarious guy based on his funny intros and outros on his YouTube covers. And as we all know, Blake likes to work with people he can "have a beer with". I think Sid fits that bill. We'll see soon.

• Like 3

I really hope Sid goes far on the show.

Hopefully he will show us some amazing talent on the show.

It would be cool if he picked up his sax for a song (like Kim Cherry did for a Team Blake performance)

I'm really excited for him

4 hours ago, AmyNicole said:

I really hope Sid goes far on the show.

Hopefully he will show us some amazing talent on the show.

It would be cool if he picked up his sax for a song (like Kim Cherry did for a Team Blake performance)

I'm really excited for him

ย 

Well, we already know he pulled out the keyboard for a performance at least once. And since he is Team Blake, maybe he'll be more inclined to let Sid go wild on a sax solo.

ย 

ย 

Sid enjoying some down time with his fiancee before coming back to LA in a few weeks. Yes, he said "few weeks," according to a comment he made in one of his posts. Looks like he might be back there around mid to late October, which seemsย way too early even when we take quarantine into consideration. Either TPTB is being extra cautious with quarantining, or maybe the "live shows" are not gonna be live at all. Or maybe I'm being way too exact with the usage of "weeks". That's probably it TBH, but we'll see soon enough.

ย 

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 2

On 10/4/2020 at 10:08 PM, AmyNicole said:

^ that is such a great pic of the 2 of themย 

ย 

Sid and his fiancee, Gabrielle, have a photography and videography business called Kailo Productions, which explains why their IG galleries are always on point. Kailo Productions also produces some of Sid's music videos on his channel.ย 

ย 

http://www.kailoproductions.com/about2

Edited by Teraginn

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Seems like the keyboard is gonna be his instrument through the season, hopefully he can bust out a sax solo at some point.

I'm hoping he does that sax solo during the playoffs. Going to ask him if he can do that after his audition airs. ๐Ÿ™‚

5 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Seems like the keyboard is gonna be his instrument through the season, hopefully he can bust out a sax solo at some point.

ย 

I completely glossed over the fact that they showed him playing the keyboard too.ย 

Edited by Teraginn

5 hours ago, AmyNicole said:

I'm hoping he does that sax solo during the playoffs. Going to ask him if he can do that after his audition airs. ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

If I may ask, are you a friend of Sid's? Genuinely curious. Would be cool to have an insider on this thread, like Summer Overby over on the Todd Tilghman thread.ย 

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

ย 

If I may ask, are you a friend of Sid's? Genuinely curious. Would be cool to have an insider on this thread, like Summer Overby over on the Todd Tilghman thread.ย 

I wish I was one of Sid's friends. lol