Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

So yeah, the house has pretty much locked in their alliances and solidified on two different sides, led by Cirie and Jag.

Cirie's side has the Bye Bye Bitches alliance of Cirie, Felicia, Izzy, Mecole, and Bowie controlling it. Connected to the alliance are Jared (though Cirie, Felicia & Izzy), Hisam (through Cirie & Izzy), Kirsten (through Cirie & Mecole), and Red (through Cirie & Izzy).

Jag's side is more of an onion structure. He has a core final three with Blue & Reilly called Crowd Control. But The Handful officially met and locked in last night with Jag, Reilly, Blue, Matt & Cameron. They have a more peripheral eight called The Family with Jared, America, & Cory. Jared's got strong relationships with Jag, Reilly & Matt. America's got a good relationship with Blue. And Cory's being protected by Jag & Reilly. Red also has decent relationships Cameron & Matt so he's got some protection here even if he's not in the 8.

Luke is all alone on an island. Neither side likes or trusts him and both sides are considering taking him out as soon as this week or next week. Matt's pretty much his only connection so if he wins HOH I think he thinks he's on the Jag side, but he's not really.

The Jag alliance on paper definitely looks stronger and seems to have more comp ability. But they're not as locked in. While The Handful are safely together, I don't think they actually have the other three they want to have. Especially since Jared is obviously more loyal to the other side. Cirie's alliance definitely looks weaker and I worry for them if they don't win HOH. But if someone on that side does have power, I trust Cirie to keep all her numbers safe and make sure they strike on the other side.

Edited by Alex95

Jared just exposed Family Style to Izzy lol. Not a huge shock, they generally knew that side was working together, but it's good for them to have confirmation. Especially that Red & Luke aren't involved, so Cirie can maybe bring them in further. Getting Luke could be huge. It'll be difficult since he's so close to Matt. Jag's side is dropping the ball not getting Luke. His personality is so much more similar to that side.

They also don't know the dynamics of that side since Jared is on the bottom. They think Jag is further on the bottom and America & Cory are more in it than they actually are.

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Hisam, Blue, and Bowie playing in veto with Reilly, Felicia, and Kirsten. There’s a chance Hisam or Bowie uses the veto if they can get Luke, Cameron, or Cory backdoored so this week certainly isn’t over yet.

Those are the three playing?  I'm hearing that it's Hisam, Blue, and either Jared or Izzy.  That third one is so elusive.

7 hours ago, Alex95 said:

So yeah, the house has pretty much locked in their alliances and solidified on two different sides, led by Cirie and Jag.

Cirie's side has the Bye Bye Bitches alliance of Cirie, Felicia, Izzy, Mecole, and Bowie controlling it. Connected to the alliance are Jared (though Cirie, Felicia & Izzy), Hisam (through Cirie & Izzy), Kirsten (through Cirie & Mecole), and Red (through Cirie & Izzy).

But is Kirsten connected to that alliance?  I saw an alliance map less than an hour ago that showed that she, like Luke, is on her own island with no alliances.

Initially, the plan for Cirie's alliance was to have Hisam Veto Kirsten so that Luke could go up. Now Izzy is either paranoid, overthinking things, or straight-up lying that Reilly wants to backdoor Cirie (even though she doesn't). Now Cirie may not want the Veto used. Jared has been trying to assure her that Luke is the backdoor target if Kirsten gets saved, and he wouldn't lie about that since hes been around, Reilly quite a bit. But Izzy keeps on pushing.

This could get messy, but if it comes back around that Izzy is likely lying (maybe because she wants Kirsten gone), this could backfire on her big-time.

Well, apparently, Cirie and Felicia had a talk with Reilly that worked wonders, because she now wants Hisam to use the Veto on Felicia.

Unless that's changed, I think that Felicia's coming down insitead of Kirsten.

13 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Well, apparently, Cirie and Felicia had a talk with Reilly that worked wonders, because she now wants Hisam to use the Veto on Felicia.

Unless that's changed, I think that Felicia's coming down insitead of Kirsten.

Lol where’d you here that? They seem to just want to play it safe and leave noms the same to send Kiersten home?

6 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Lol where’d you here that? They seem to just want to play it safe and leave noms the same to send Kiersten home?

Someone on Facebook said it.  I only just checked back to that and found out it was a hoax.

Hisam didn't use the veto, one of Felicia & Kirsten will be the first houseguest evicted Thursday. Barring a major twist or flip, Kirsten will be unanimously evicted.

Cirie seems to have successfully gotten Luke on her side. Cory has had some strategic conversations with her side and Matt seems to be their next target to flip. Jag & Reilly's house of cards is starting to fall even faster than I anticipated.

9 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Reilly getting out Kirsten has too much similarities to Rachel (Reilly) getting out Kristen. Like after having Red & Blue. This Kirsten/Reilly scenario doesn’t go unnoticed either. 

Floaters, you better grab a life vest. on Make a GIF

KRISTEN!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Reilly getting out Kirsten has too much similarities to Rachel (Reilly) getting out Kristen. Like after having Red & Blue. This Kirsten/Reilly scenario doesn’t go unnoticed either. 

Oh wow I didn't even think about that but what an interesting comparison. 😮 :haha: 

Whew this season is reeling me all the way back in my BB fandom. I genuinely haven’t been this pumped since…BB17? I’m in TEARS every time Felicia, Izzy, or Cirie are on the feeds they’re so f*cking funny. Cirie having to manage her insane asylum of an alliance is such gold. I need Cirie to drag these lunatics as far into the season as possible.

Edited by Alex95