Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

5 hours ago, sublymonal said:

I was debating choosing something less popular to make sure it advances but it would be tragedy if this song didn’t advance to the final round so I’m advancing... B*tch Better Have My Money 😎 

Queen of having the first (and only) age-restricted VeVo certified music video :wub:

5 hours ago, sublymonal said:

I was debating choosing something less popular to make sure it advances but it would be tragedy if this song didn’t advance to the final round so I’m advancing... B*tch Better Have My Money 😎

I didn't realize this song wasn't on an album. :dead: I always thought it was on Talk That Talk and then I looked at the years released and I was waaaaaaay off. :stealth: And whenever I think of this song this comes to mind:

K-CLARKS! :bobo:

• Like 1

Just now, Deeee said:

I hereby declare that @totes4totes has earned the right to pick an additional song, which will be the 21st song! Part Three will be scrapped and only Part Two will happen! 🤎

Queen Rihanna GIF

And before @Deeee gets any flack for this; I suggested it to him and as this being my artist round whatever I say goes. 🙂

Go Away Reaction GIF

AND THAT'S THAT ON THAT. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, JC said:

Saving because this MUST be included in the final ranking:

Not sure I will be around in time tomorrow, but someone better save California King Bed!!!

Just a friendly reminder that this choice was amazeballs and that Where Have You Been needs it's bis sister, We Found Love. ❤️

• Like 2

7 hours ago, miss denise said:

Nobody has picked either of my favorites, and there's probably a 0% chance a group of four will, so I'm just going to have to choose. :broken:  I will go with this.

giphy.gif

ziyzqTq.gif

giphy.gif

PDuDIFR.gif

California King Bed

Yay missed this initially, queen denise pulling through!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

We were able to post already? 😐

Umbrella's the only song our group could agree on. :/

LOL yeah I believe we were able to post after Megan chose her 2nd option. :haha: 

Same with our group. :giggle: :lmao: "Umbrella." :wub: 

Fingers crossed the other groups picks songs I really love and also want in the finals too.