Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

17 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

What if Amanda picks two songs, and then we all vote for one of them into the Top 31? That way everyone has a bit of a say in the decision? 🤷‍♂️

But I'm fine with whatever.

I'm fine with whatever happens as well. I just want to know what is all making the finals now so we can start ranking. :dead: Well I just hope 31 is the final count. :haha:

4 hours ago, *Diana said:

I am hoping this is a joke but I am sorry I love Taylor but this is cheating is beyond unacceptable. Amanda is given one song for doing nothing special while the rest of get nothing and no explanation given other than she likes the same songs as the host? These mini rankdowns aren't fun when you blantely cheat lol.

Also I am not the only one who feels like this but I'll say it outloud.

Amanda chose the round. This was always planned. Sorry you don’t have to rank.

Just now, totes4totes said:

Lol if @*Amanda doesn’t make a choice then I’m just throwing every eliminated song into the randomizer. The plan was always for a top 31 because of Taylor Swift (because I didn’t want to regress in #s and do a Top 13) :haha:

I'm thinking about it. :dead: There's too many songs I wanted to see in the final round that didn't make it through the voting rounds. :dead: 

• Like 1

Ooh wait..... is the twist for Amanda bringing a song eliminated from this wildcard voting round or any song of her choice from this game? I always thought it was the first part. :dead: 

(Not complaining here but wondering as I may have misunderstood it.)