Big Brother 22

Alex95

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Same. Although I can't wait for next season so we can do this all over again! Get hyped for the new season and then hate it a week into the season and start the ritual all over again!

So true. :dead: 

Us a week into the season:

Big Brother Excitement GIF by Global TV

8 hours ago, *Amanda said:

So excited for this season!

We’re due for a good one after CAN8 and All-Stars 2 were disappointments. :haha: 

BBCAN8 I feel was on its way to being a good season after all the trash was removed.  We will never know since we ever only got 1 actual eviction.

20 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I didn't even know there was an episode yesterday. :dead:

I ended up watching this Monday night, as DWTS kept getting interrupted for me. :/  :haha: 

I don't really get the need for 2 bonus episodes but at least we got a pre jury segment and Part 1 of the HoH comp.

20 hours ago, *Lily said:

Neither did I but after seeing how gorgeous Janelle, Keesha and Bayleigh looked (and Kaysar :giggle:), maybe I'll have to watch that segment :wub:

Love this post! :wub: 

20 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Nicole A has been getting left out of everyone stanning the prejury nfjkadlnfjkladnfkl

OMGG I totally forgot she was even forgotten about or part of the jury. 🙈

19 hours ago, *Lily said:

Me not knowing when the voting closed even though I literally have the link in my signature 🙈

:dead: 

19 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I'm just glad this season will finally be over. 🙂

Samee. 

17 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Same. Although I can't wait for next season so we can do this all over again! Get hyped for the new season and then hate it a week into the season and start the ritual all over again!

It literally happens.... all. the. time. :dead: Except I think people gave up even earlier on this season than past seasons. :lmao: I think the majority of people make it to around Week 5 or 6 in previous seasons. But this time, most quit at around Week 3. :dead: 

13 hours ago, *Amanda said:

So excited for this season!

We’re due for a good one after CAN8 and All-Stars 2 were disappointments. :haha: 

I feel we can't really judge BBCAN8 properly as it barely lasted. :( It did seem quite interesting and fun to watch though.

4 hours ago, Solaris said:

BBCAN8 I feel was on its way to being a good season after all the trash was removed.  We will never know since we ever only got 1 actual eviction.

Yeah totally agree with this.

3 hours ago, Stacey. said:

How long until the finale begins tonight? Can't work it out because our clocks went back this week and y'alls didn't. 

Laci did answer already but a little over 7 hours now.

• Like 1