Big Brother 22

Alex95

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to say 'excited for the finale tonight!' and then realized that is a lie. :dead: Although I will watch at some point as I wanna see the end results of everything.

Expecting the very predictable result to follow a very predictable season and for Cody to win. I'm ok with it I guess, he's a pretty inoffensive winner (except for his comments about COVID early in the season which seemed to kinda fly under the radar) and I guess even if he did have an easier path with pre-gaming, still congrats to him. If the winner of the part 3 comp isn't him, and they cut him, then I would root for that person, but I don't really expect it.

It's just a real shame that the comp wins this season were so stacked and didn't give much room for variety. The fact that we were so close to all of Janelle, Kaysar and Day winning HOHs in the space of 3 weeks pre-jury, and then missing out, still is a tough blow :/ Day's veto win is probably my highlight of this season just because of how it was a feelgood moment in an otherwise boring season.

Edited by *Lily

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I was about to say 'excited for the finale tonight!' and then realized that is a lie. :dead: Although I will watch at some point as I wanna see the end results of everything.

Watch live so Da'Vonne gets the good vibes to win AFH. :giggle:

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Jun! :wub:

Honestly Nicole is probably still somehow the person left who I would most tolerate seeing win, but also I echo what Jun says, what a nightmare scenario if Nicole Franzel of all people becomes our 2x winner. :dead: 

Jun. :wub:

Nicole, the most tolerable? I tolerate Cody and Enzo way more than Nicole. She is just too whiny. :dead: