Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

13. Peih-Gee Law

Survivor: China 5/20

Survivor: Second Chances 18/20

Survivor Cambodia Week 2 Predictions and Poll – The Purple Rock Survivor  Podcast

Average: 11.33

RANKINGS:

Zoey - 4/20

JC - 5/20

Alex - 10/20

Steven - 11/20

Hayden - 12/20

Amanda - 14/20

Andrelliott - 14/20

Andy -  15/20

Public - 17/20

JC

Peih-Gee Law - Another China queen! PG mostly played with her back against the wall on this season, as she was hardly ever in a position of power. However, she definitely played the game and worked hard to make it farther than she should have if you looked at her alliances and minority status most of the time. She was never in the Todd, Amanda, and Courtney clan so she never had the power. But she was not a doormat, she was outspoken and still managed to work her way into becoming the last member of her original tribe to be voted out, even outlasting many of the Fei Longs. I found her super entertaining as well and someone to root for on her season, which led to me ranking her in the top 5 of this final 20 ranking! Congrats to PG!

ALEX

Peih-Gee Law

Top 20 in both the CBS game and this game, I'm glad Peih-Gee gets the respect she deserves around these parts! So forgive me as I pretty much rewrite my writeup from the CBS game (as I did for Jenna and Kim) since it's not like I feel any different about her now than I did earlier this year :dead:.

In Survivor: China, Peih-Gee has one of the greatest cockroach storylines in Survivor history. Though Peih-Gee seems like someone I would get along with and would want to hang out with, there's just something about her that is extremely grating to people out there on that island. She was strong enough in challenges and at least attempted to be helpful around camp, but for all three of the pre-swap tribal councils, she was a potential target just because no one could stand living with her :wub:.

Peih-Gee becomes a star at the swap though, when she infamously crushes Probst's hopes and dreams with the Aaron boot. One of the worst swaps in Survivor history, Peih-Gee, Jaime, and Erik were essentially able to choose who from the other tribe they wanted to screw over. They of course chose the two biggest guys, Aaron and James. Peih-Gee's strategy of throwing the next two challenges is actually genius. Fei Long was desperately down in numbers and her best chance at the merge would be to keep Frosti and Sherea around. Now did Peih-Gee have to be such a blatant assh*le about it throwing pieces to the side and bragging about how she's good at Sudoku? No :dead:. But that's what makes her fun!

At the merge Peih-Gee continues to be oblivious as ever as she has a new set of tribemates to rub the wrong way. She gets in fights with James on a near daily basis and has Todd, Courtney, and Amanda bothered by her presence. But her strategic insight remains impeccable. When she learns about the James blindside, Peih-Gee comes up with a plan to stack some votes on Todd so he goes home in case James plays hid idol. It doesn't really matter as Erik doesn't go along with the plan and James doesn't play his idol anyway. But the strategic insight is there!

Peih-Gee also becomes a random comp beast. Winning two individual immunities and a reward challenge, really when she needed it too. She continued working her ass off trying to convince Denise to flip as it would be in her best interest. Peih-Gee clocked the Todd, Courtney, Amanda final three pretty early in the merge, it's a shame no one listened to her. I love that China was the season Peih-Gee got to play. As a Chinese woman, she got to live at the country where her ancestors once lived. I'm particularly please she won the reward challenge to visit the Shaolin Temple.

Though a pretty big character at the time, Peih-Gee got snubbed for Micro and HvV so it felt like her time to return was over. But then! She randomly appeared on the ballot for Cambodia! I was both shocked and pleased by this as Peih-Gee was someone I had always wanted to see back. Then I was even more shocked that she actually got the votes to return! Peih-Gee getting that second chance was probably my favorite surprise from the vote! Sadly, it was a very short lived second chance. We got a fun little rivalry between Peih-Gee and Abi-Maria. I wish they could've worked together or maybe the rivalry last a little longer, but I've come to appreciate two of my faves fiercely hating and each other and fighting for my entertainment. Peih-Gee wanted to be more mature and bite her tongue, and her social game was mainly good, but she just couldn't fake it with Abi. So when she got stuck with her at the swap, it proved to be her downfall despite having the numbers. I wish her second chance didn't end like that. I doubt we'll be seeing Peih-Gee for a third time, but I'm grateful for what we got from her.

STEVEN

PEIH-GEE

Peih-Gee was 11th on my ranking for the CBS Rankdown, so it's coincidental that I'm ranking her 11th once again. Anyway, Peih-Gee was favorite of mine back in Survivor: China. She was a scrappy underdog who had to fight to stay alive for the whole season. She was part of the losing tribe pre-merge, and she would continue to stay on the outs after the merge. She managed to fly under the radar as there were bigger fish to fry, but Peih-Gee did win a couple of clutch immunity wins when she did become a target. Sadly, she eventually ended up getting voted out in fifth place, and she was the last member of the Zhan Hu tribe standing. I was disappointed to see Peih-Gee fall short at the end, but it was great to see her return for Survivor: Cambodia. Unfortunately, she did not last very long. However, it's cool to see Peih-Gee is popular enough to make it to the Top 20 of another rankdown.

HAYDEN

15.) Peih-Gee Law

Peih-Gee is most well remembered for her first appearance on Survivor China, where she was in the minority for pretty much the entire time, but still managed to make it to the final 5. I still crack up a little bit when I think of the Sudoku comment that Peih-Gee made while throwing that one challenge. Unfortunately, Peih-Gee’s time was cut short during her second season when she ended up in a feud with Abi-Maria (if I’m remembering correctly).

AMANDA

edeafe4e0557524fe6f69826fe82b1d88d2bcf13

Peih-Gee is an amazing character in China. Placed on the Zhan Hu tribe, she was the biggest adversary of the dominant Fei Long alliance. She notably threw the post-swap immunity challenge along with Jamie in order to get rid of Aaron, an integral part of the Fei Long tribe. Come the merge, she was permanently on the alliance's radar, but managed to scrape by either by winning individual immunity or by the alliance deciding to turn on one of her own. Peih-Gee always managing to find a way to escape being the one eliminated was amazing to watch. She also played such a good game, and definitely would have won if Denise had decided to flip to her and Erik's side instead of staying loyal to the Fei Longs. Peih-Gee vs. the Fei Longs was amazing to watch. I was very happy that she returned for Second Chance. Sadly, her time that season was cut short after drama with Abi caused her tribe to turn on her. Still, Peih-Gee's China appearance is fantastic and rightfully earns her a spot in the Top 20.

ANDRELLIOTT

another missing write up, oops

ANDY

PEIH-GEE LAW - I have no idea why Peih-Gee is ranked #15, lmfao. She’s always been one of my favorite characters. I just don’t really think I can put her above any of the others currently? Blame her Cambodia game I guess. Peih-Gee is the scrappy underdog from China who had a lot of really smart strategic moves and was shown to be the best player on the Zhan Hu tribe. Unfortunately she couldn’t really escape being in the minority of votes by the end, but she was the last member standing from her original tribe and made it to a really impressive 5th place. Love this queen! Wish her showing in S31 was better. :(

PUBLIC

Peih-Geesus <3.  I am so happy to see Peih-Gee get to the end a second time.  Survivor China is one of my favorite seasons of survivor, and her underdog story is a huge part way.  To be honest, outside of Denise, I consider myself a huge fan of the entire Top 5.  I don't really count the second time she played because she was on the other side of an Abi Maria. She obviously stole Abi's bracelet. :haha:

@Alex95 @*Amanda @sublymonal @Elliott @#jeah @hayden98 @JC @Steven_ @Zoey

Alex

3. Sue Hawk

4. Sean Rector

9. Michaela Bradshaw

10. Peih-Gee Law

11. Crystal Cox

13. Heidi Strobel

17. Ian Rosenberger

20. Yul Kwon

Amanda

8. Michaela Bradshaw