Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

10. Teresa "T-Bird" Cooper

Survivor: Africa 5th Place

Clubs That Suck -> Cerstar Ranks Every Survivor

Average: 10.78

RANKINGS:

Hayden - 5/20

Steven - 5/20

Andrelliott - 6/20

Andy - 10/20

Amanda - 11/20

Alex - 12/20

JC - 14/20

Public - 15/20

Zoey - 19/20

HAYDEN

5.)T-Bird Cooper

If you don't vote for Teresa "T-Bird" Cooper, the…: ontdbb — LiveJournal

I still feel robbed of a second T-Bird season after the public snubbed her in the Cambodia vote. T-Bird was such a sweetheart during Survivor Africa and was a joy to watch. T-Bird is still pretty active on social media, being affiliated with Rob’s podcast. I am struggling to think of more to write right now, but I want to emphasize my opinion that T-Bird could’ve won either of her seasons had she made it to FTC (maybe it’d be tough against Ethan? And Cambodia is totally theoretical, but I’m optimistic lol). T-Bird is without a doubt one of my favorite players to only play once.

STEVEN

TERESA "T-BIRD" COOPER

I remember when T-Bird was eliminated during final cuts of the first Survivor rankdown, so I'm delighted to see she managed to make it to the Top 20 this time. Teresa is such a sweet woman and impossible to dislike, and she was so easy to root for throughout Survivor: Africa. Teresa was on the outs early on as the younger castaways aligned against the older castaways. Her likability helped her survive these first few votes, but her luck improved when there was a tribe swap. Teresa now had the numbers advantage, and she joined forces with Ethan, Kim J., and Clarence to vote out her former tribe member Silas. She continued to get her revenge when she let her new tribe members know about Lindsey's previous votes at tribal council in case a tie vote occurred. In addition, Teresa had a clear understanding of what was going on in the game, and she did her best to persuade others to see her point of view. She pointed out how clear of a threat Ethan was, but she was unable to sway Kim J. to vote him out. When the Samburu tribe members ended up getting picked off one by one, she still fought her hardest to stay alive and come up with plans to save herself. She ended up being the last Samburu standing in the game before she was voted out in fifth place. Other notable Teresa moments include her winning the first immunity challenge and casting the mystery vote against Lex that made him go crazy with paranoia. Teresa was a candidate for Survivor: Cambodia, but she was robbed off a spot on the season. The producers better cast Teresa on the next returning season she is eligible for. I think all Survivor fans would love to see T-Bird on the show again. Anyway, Teresa is so likable, and she easily gets a spot in my Top 5 out of this Top 20.

ANDRELLIOTT

TERESA "T-BIRD" COOPER

Robbed of a Second Chance spot. :/ Hell, robbed of a Game Changers spot considering who from that ballot they still brought back. :/

ANDY

T-BIRD COOPER - Super relieved she’s here as she was cut by James right at the end last rankdown. Do I think she’ll win? Not at all. But T-Bird is a national treasure who deserves recognition. She was an iconic underdog in Africa who was absolutely robbed of a chance to play again in Season 31. Love T-Bird! I’d probably have her below a couple of people in my #11-20 purely as Survivor characters, but T-Bird deserves to rank high so here she lands at #10.

AMANDA

eu7kA.gif

T-Bird! Very happy that she made the Top 20. I really loved her on Africa. Her winning the first individual immunity of the season after promising Clarence she wouldn't vote for him and then casting a mystery vote for Lex, which sent him into a frenzy trying figure out who voted for him, and her managing to go undetected was a fantastic moment. She was on the ballot for second chance but didn't get voted in, which is sad. I would gladly take her over Monica (and pre-season, Kelley, but subsequent events make me happy she was randomly voted in. :haha: ). Anyway, I love T-Bird and still want to see her play again somededay.

ALEX

Teresa Cooper

I can't think of a bigger travesty in the Survivor community than Teresa not getting voted onto Second Chances. Okay maybe Cirie getting advantagegeddon'd out of Game Changers, but Teresa was born to play a new school game! She is absolutely one of the sweetest people in the world, but will totally cut a bitch if she has to. For only the third season of the show, T-Bird played a cutthroat f*cking game.

She started off on the iconic Samburu tribe and found herself aligned with the older people (though she had a strong social game with everyone in the game). Though the older alliance thought they had Silas, Teresa didn't 100% trust him and was worried about the vote. Her intuition was correct as Silas ended up sticking with the young people, and the older alliance ended up losing Carl when Lindsey beat him in a trivia contest (:dead:). At this point, Teresa maintained appearances and continued to be cordial with the other alliance. Because Frank and Linda were so damn irritating, this should easily buy her a few more rounds. But remember, Teresa is a cutthroat goddess. So despite the young alliance asking the older alliance to vote for Lindsey so everyone else could be protected in the case of a tie where the tie is broken by previous votes, T-Bird said f*ck that and voted for Silas, the backstabber, with the other older people. They were all livid of course, but I love that T-Bird didn't give them what they wanted because it didn't benefit her at all. So when the swap happened, Teresa was excited to backstab Silas almost immediately. She and Frank ran straight to Boran to set Silas up as the next vote, and allegedly even through the challenge to do so. Maybe it wasn't the greatest move in the world strategically because Boran's number advantage would become difficult to overcome, but who cares. Teresa wanted to be petty and we should let her!

Ever since the Carl vote, T-Bird was fighting with her back against the wall. The fact that she made it all the way to 5th place is pretty damn impressive! Teresa was SO CLOSE to taking over the game at multiple times too! After causing mass chaos with her vote for Lex when Clarence got eliminated, Teresa just sat back and watched Boran blow up. She picked Kelly up as a solider and should've had the votes to off Lex there, but unfortunately Brandon screwed everything up. She kept trying to get the votes to go her way, but there was always one person who would screw it all up. The final six really should've gone her way. Kim J had no reason not to flip on the boys at that point because she was never going to beat them in the end. The three girls should've voted Lex off as he had enough previous votes to eliminate him. Unfortunately, Kim J stayed loyal to Boran. T-Bird really fought till the last second though. She turned Tom and Lex against each other and Kim J seemed to be more willing to make a move at that point. Sadly, it was for naught. Still, Teresa put on a HELL of a performance throughout the season and you gotta give her props. But apparently people didn't want her on Cambodia :)).

I know I didn't talk about T-Bird's personality a lot because I was so impressed with her game, but she's such a lovely woman. Though not the biggest personality in the world, she's really fun to watch and she's got a bit of sass to her. She had some really funny remarks about Silas or Lex when they were in power and she couldn't stand them. She never even close to mean about it though! And of course everyone remembers Teresa's lovely rendition of "Tomorrow" during the final 10 immunity challenge. My favorite Teresa moment is when she opened up about her brother dying of AIDS. AIDS was still a bit of a taboo topic so for Teresa to openly talk about losing a family member to it on national television was very brave and I empathized with what she had to go through. Teresa is, without a doubt, one of the greatest people to ever play Survivor. And I love following her post-show as well. Her "Talking with T-Bird" segment on RHAP has been amazing. She's gotten so many random old faces I thought we'd never hear from again and caught up with them. I also appreciate how she helped bring together the Black Voices of Survivor panel, but stayed quiet and let them speak. She demonstrated what it truly means to be an ally. It breaks my heart not to rank her higher, but pretty much from T-Bird up, they're all all-time favorite contestants of mine.

JC

Teresa "T-Bird" Cooper - I do not really remember her but I like her nickname even though she looks nothing like I expected.

PUBLIC

I love T-Bird.  I was gutted that she was eliminated in 21st place in the last rankdown.  I ranked her 8th on my end.  She received lots of low votes from the public.  Like everyone else, its stupid she didnt get a spot in second chances.  

@Alex95 @*Amanda @sublymonal @Elliott @#jeah @hayden98 @JC @Steven_ @Zoey

Alex

3. Sue Hawk

4. Sean Rector

9. Michaela Bradshaw

10. Peih-Gee Law

11. Crystal Cox

12. Teresa "T-Bird" Cooper

13. Heidi Strobel

14. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

15. Rob Cesternino 

17. Ian Rosenberger

20. Yul Kwon

Amanda

6. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

8. Michaela Bradshaw

11. Teresa "T-Bird" Cooper

12. Rob Cesternino 

13. Sue Hawk

14. Peih-Gee Law

16. Heidi Strobel

17. Ian Rosenberger

18. Yul Kwon

19. Crystal Cox

20. Sean Rector

Andrelliott

2. Ian Rosenberger

4. Rob Cesternino 

5. Michaela Bradshaw

6. Teresa "T-Bird" Cooper

9. Yul Kwon

10. Sue Hawk

11. Crystal Cox

12. Sean Rector

14. Peih-Gee Law

18. Heidi Strobel

20. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

Andy

3. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

6. Rob Cesternino 

9. Sean Rector

10. Teresa "T-Bird" Cooper

14. Heidi Strobel

15. Peih-Gee Law

16. Crystal Cox

17. Yul Kwon

18. Michaela Bradshaw

19. Ian Rosenberger

20. Sue Hawk

Hayden

5. Teresa "T-Bird" Cooper

8. Crystal Cox

10. Rob Cesternino 

12. Peih-Gee Law

13. Sue Hawk

14. Heidi Strobel

15. Sean Rector

17. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

19. Yul Kwon

20. Ian Rosenberger

JC

2. Yul Kwon

5. Peih-Gee Law

7. Ian Rosenberger 

8. Sean Rector

9. Rob Cesternino 

13. Heidi Strobel

14. Teresa "T-Bird" Cooper

15. Crystal Cox

16. Sue Hawk

18. Michaela Bradshaw

19. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

Public

6. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

9. Yul Kwon

10. Heidi Strobel

11. Sue Hawk

13. Michaela Bradshaw

14. Rob Cesternino 

15. Teresa "T-Bird" Cooper

17. Peih-Gee Law

18. Sean Rector

19. Crystal Cox

20. Ian Rosenberger

Steven

2. Michaela Bradshaw

3. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

5. Teresa "T-Bird" Cooper

8. Heidi Strobel

11. Peih-Gee Law

12. Rob Cesternino 

14. Yul Kwon

16. Crystal Cox

17. Sean Rector

18. Ian Rosenberger

19. Sue Hawk

Zoey

2. Crystal Cox

4. Peih-Gee Law

9. Ian Rosenberger

12. Heidi Strobel

13. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

14. Yul Kwon

15. Sue Hawk

16. Rob Cesternino 

17. Michaela Bradshaw

19. Teresa "T-Bird" Cooper

20. Sean Rector

Time for me to catch up on some of these rankings. :giggle:

LOL Of course Andrelliott’s #2 shows up first at #20. Lmaooo yikes at all of those Bottom 4 votes for Ian. :haha: I do like Ian but probably would have put him in that same range. I think he was in my Bottom 4 or 5? And yeah if a guy had to be last, I’m glad it was Ian of this group of guys. But yeah he’s a likable and rootable guy. I really enjoyed his time on the show. It says a lot to how liked he is with making the Finals two times for being a one time old school player. 

Ooh booo at Sean coming in at #19 but hardly surprised there. #bless Alex fighting so hard to get Sean to the end game and yess all of his comments on him are flawless. Sean is really such a great and rootable character. I love what he stands for and brought to the show. Lmaoo the Public ranking him at #18. I think I had him 2nd or 3rd? Sooo yikes, my vote hardly helped there. :dead:

Aww Yul coming in at #18. Love him and he’s anther big favorite of mine. He may not be the most exciting character but he’s such a smart person and I do find his game play fascinating. I can’t remember my ranks anymore but am certain he was in my Top 10 - I put 3 of the guys in my Top 10. :haha:  Glad JC was able to get him into the finals!

I’m fine that Sue is the first woman to show up. She’s an iconic and memorable contestant on Borneo. But she’s just not one of my all time favorites. Plus with being a Kelly W fan, it was hard for me to really love her speech - but I appreciate it for the memorable and shocking moment on TV. And yeah her AS experience was very tough and sad to watch. :(

Hottie Heidi. :wub: Not surprised that Steven ranked her the highest. #16 is a really good spot for her. I do love her but she’s not as iconic as most of the contestants in this Top 20. But she is great fun, really underestimated by people and I love her as a player/personality.

Crystal Cox coming in at #15. :wub: I would have liked her a bit higher but am pleasantly surprised she made it to the finals here. She’s such a fun/hilarious/OTT charter and was just such great fun to watch! :haha::dead: She has so many iconic and memorable quotes and actions she did on her season! LOL Yesss love how people brought up soo many of her quotes. :haha: “EAT YO RICE!” will always be one of the most iconic quotes for me on the show. WTH at that #19 Public ranking? I was NOT apart of that. :dead:

So I am looking at these ties, and for reasons I won't state, I realize I do have to break them.  Should it be determined by:

Highest ranking

Highest previous finish in the Survivor 1.0 Rankdown

Public Ranking

Let me know quickly so I can get #9 ready!

@Alex95 @*Amanda @sublymonal @Elliott @#jeah @hayden98 @JC @Steven_ @Zoey

Edited by Solaris

2 minutes ago, NGM said:

@Alex95 amazing T-Bird write-up and pretty much explains why she’s my top fave: she balances being an angel and an extremely competent and compelling strategic player so well

I agree, There has been lots of great write ups.  Theres even more to come!

Also #9 is ready!  Who's it going to be this time?

14 minutes ago, JC said:

Unless this is to break a tie between 1 and 2 doesn’t matter to me, I’m guessing this is probably to determine a season winner :giggle:from an all stars cast

or the winner of the rankdown.  I am not going to be like Elliott and have 2 winners.  :P