Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

9. Jenna Morasca

Survivor: Amazon Winner

Survivor: All-Stars 16th Place

jenna morasca | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Average: 10.56

RANKINGS:

Andy - 5/20

Zoey - 5/20

Andrelliott - 8/20

Public - 8/20

Steven - 10/20

JC - 12/20

Amanda - 15/20

Alex - 16/20

Hayden - 16/20

ANDY

JENNA MORASCA - I’m shocked that Jenna was able to basically never be nominated and sail straight through to the top 20….twice in a row now for IDF rankdowns. Personally, she’s one of my favorite winners and I think she is truly iconic. I’m not really sure what the producers had against her lmfao they portrayed her in the worst way they could right up until the bitter end when Probst was reading the votes then was like “how did this spoiled swimsuit model get SIX votes!!” :dead: Jenna is a much better player than how her shitty edit portrayed her. She was literally never a target until Heidi went home, which means she was much more likable than what she saw...because everyone wanted to protect her. The OG Michelegend! She definitely was not a perfect winner strategically, but if Rob couldn’t take it then she makes a great winner imo. It’s a shame she’s had the personal troubles she’s gone through in the years since her victory, with her mom dying during All-Stars causing her to leave, to her drug issues and her very sad run-in with the police relatively recently. It seems like she is on the road to recovery now and is in a better place, so that’s good. I still maintain that she’s a great human who was just dealt a tough hand in life in some ways. Glad to see her in the top 20 again!

ANDRELLIOTT

JENNA MORASCA

lol we really shouldn't have waited until the day of to do these write-ups. But will I change for future rankdowns? No. Anyway, I like Jenna a lot and she used to be one of my favourite castaways. I think with so many seasons in the mix, she'd probably be further down on my list simply because I haven't really rewatched her season in a long time, but I do like her. Her leaving All Stars was also incredibly heartbreaking, and I'm glad she was able to get to spend a few final days with her mother.

PUBLIC

I love that Jenna made the Top 20 again.  Probably the saddest moment for me in 20 years of Survivor is Jennas exit in All-Stars.  I always thought her journey wasn't finished.  If she had stayed I feel she would have wound up about where Shii Ann did.  I was annoyed when she wasn't selected as part of the cast for Winners at War, as I know she has wanted to play again.  She's also friends with Parvati, so that would have given Parv another ally. Thrilled she is the last standing from the Amazon in this rankdown!  I ranked Jenna lower then the average person did in the public ranking.

STEVEN

JENNA MORASCA

Jenna made it to the Top 20 of the CBS Rankdown, so it's cool to see she made it to the Top 20 of this rankdown too. I do like Jenna, and she gets a high ranking from me. Survivor: The Amazon is one of my favorite seasons, and I do think Jenna was a deserving winner. She was loyal to her allies, played a strong social game, and was well-informed of how votes were going throughout the game. Her closest ally was Heidi (the two of them had a very memorable Survivor moment when they stripped for peanut butter and chocolate during a challenge), and the two of them made it very far in the game together. Jenna did have to win clutch immunity challenges to get herself to the end, but she won in a landslide vote. Jenna returned for the All-Star season, but she withdrew from the game after concern for her ailing mother. Anyway, Jenna is an underrated Survivor winner, and I’m happy to see her included in this Top 20.

JC

Jenna Morasca - Winner over Matt and deserved her win because she smartly took out Rob in third place. She was pretty bad with Ethan on the Amazing Race though. They were like such a boring pair, nothing like when Rachel and Brendon ran.

AMANDA

tumblr_prs6cfctuS1talut1o1_400.gifv

Jenna is great. I think she's a great winner. Jenna going on an immunity winning streak at the end of the season and taking out the remaining guys and then going on to win the season is amazing to watch. Jenna giving her immunity necklace to Heidi and then managing to survive that FTC is amazing. Jenna smartly took Matthew to he FTC of the bigger jury threat in Rob and won in a landslide 6-1 vote. Jenna returning for all-stars only to cut her time on the show first because her mom was dying of cancer is one of the show's most heartbreaking moments ever. I do love Jenna, but she gets a lower ranking from me because I love so many people in this Top 20.

ALEX

Jenna Morasca

Jenna's continued in these rankdowns lowkey shocks me. She nearly made top 10 in the CBS rankdown and now got two top 20 appearances in a row during the Survivor ones. If I wasn't busy being petty against the men, I likely would've cut Jenna at final cuts. While I love her, all this domination from her makes me fear that she could be a threat in the end and she's unfortunately one of my lesser faves in this endgame.

We met Jenna in Survivor: Amazon and she was presented to us as a lazy bikini girl who was not a gamer at all. The public was not ready for Jenna Morasca to win Survivor in a near unanimous vote. Jenna's strategy essentially consisted of aligning with all the pretty people and taking out all the fat people. Problematic? Oh hell yeah. But it's 2003 we're talking about and Jenna was a really fun queen bee to watch. "SCREW YOU, YOU FAT PIG!" is actually one of my favorite confessionals ever :dead:. But Jenna's just a really funny and hilariously bitchy contestant. So watching her nearly quit at the final five, but then go on to some insane immunity streak and win the game is the kind of energy I need in all my Survivor seasons. Jenna as like some fourth placer is a really fun contestant, but not some sort of a legend. Jenna, getting the edit she got and playing the game she played, and then WINNING the game solidifies her place in my heart.

Jenna was obviously young and immature though and I'm glad we got to see her a bit in All-Stars to see her a bit more grown up. Jenna's quit is one of the most heartbreaking moments in Survivor history. The credits rolling and the reveal that her mom died nine days after Jenna left gives me goosebumps every single time. Jenna demonstrated how much she had matured and made the extremely difficult decision to leave the game whilst following her heart.

Post-show Jenna has gone through a lot and I'm really rooting for her to get on the right path. I believe she is or is close to it so I'm really happy for her and I'm hoping for the best. Overall, I'm a big Jenna fan, give me a third appearance from her please!

HAYDEN

16.) Jenna Morasca

I’m actually really gutted that we didn’t get to see Jenna during Winners at War. I’ve only been able to see limited clips of her time on Amazon, but I really enjoyed her based on it. Jenna is pretty infamous for the stripping for chocolate/peanut butter moment among other things during her original season. Jenna also managed to win many immunity challenges, which was vital especially after losing her closest ally, Heidi. Jenna’s second season was much briefer, due to her leaving the game really early due to her mother’s health, which I totally don’t blame her for. I do hope that we see Jenna again someday because Jenna was really young during both of her seasons so it’d be neat to see how she would play differently.

@Alex95 @*Amanda @sublymonal @Elliott @#jeah @hayden98 @JC @Steven_ @Zoey

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

So I am looking at these ties, and for reasons I won't state, I realize I do have to break them.  Should it be determined by:

Highest ranking

Highest previous finish in the Survivor 1.0 Rankdown

Public Ranking

I'd go with highest ranking personally, since I feel like it puts more weight on the rankers, but I'm fine with whatever you choose.

• Like 1

I’m not really sure what the producers had against her lmfao they portrayed her in the worst way they could right up until the bitter end when Probst was reading the votes

Because Jenna/Heidi's biggest rivalry was with Christy, and they couldn't portray Christy in a bad light. :dead: @#jeah

Edited by Elliott

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

So I am looking at these ties, and for reasons I won't state, I realize I do have to break them.

Solaris spoiling there's a tie for the winner :giggle:

The Drag Race Rankdown 1.0 remains unbothered :wub:

Alex

3. Sue Hawk

4. Sean Rector

9. Michaela Bradshaw

10. Peih-Gee Law

11. Crystal Cox

12. Teresa "T-Bird" Cooper

13. Heidi Strobel

14. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

15. Rob Cesternino