Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

BlushingShockedDassie-size_restricted.gi

Zeke Smith

I just don’t like him. There’s something about Zeke that I find completely unlikable and that stops me from enjoying watching him play the game. He was originally cast on Survivor Millennials vs Gen X and then went on to play Survivor Game Changers in a cast where very few people mattered. Zeke had an underdog story at the start of his original season and even this couldn’t bring me to become a fan. I always found he pushed too hard and had such an arrogance about him. He’s probably mostly remembered for getting outed as trans by Jeff Varner. Not particularly something that someone wants to be remembered for but at least it had some sort of an impact and I think it lead to educating a lot of people. Including some of the cast. 

Saving Spencer.

Sarge Masters

image.jpeg.fd1c206ccc1493419926890e3350d5fa.jpeg

Sarge Masters was a contestant on Survivor Vanuatu, and he placed 9th out of the 18 contestants, and was an ally of the eventual winner, Chris Daugherty. Sarge was the swing vote during the first vote that determined which alliance would lead the tribe, and Sarge ultimately decided to side with the alliance that became known as the "Fat Five". Sarge managed to reach the merge, but was voted out right after Rory for being the biggest potential threat in challenges. Admittedly, I've not seen Vanuatu, and thus I have no attachment to Sarge, but kudos making it this deep into the rankdown!

Saving Parvati's husband, John Fincher.

NICK BROWN (Outback)

latest?cb=20140712203046

I would say I'm due for an Outback rewatch as I hardly remember Nick...but I don't think I ever need to rewatch that season (it's not bad but it draggggsssss onnnnnn). Wow Nick made it all the way to 7th place and was on the jury, and I still somehow barely remember him :haha: He's the OG Survivor furniture maker and was voted out on the eleventh episode for being a challenge threat, as he won immunity just the vote before (where we lost Queen Jerri :broken:). I don't really know what else to say about him. He was a Harvard law student at the time of filming and is lowkey a dad from the photos I see of him. I'm surprised he lasted so long in this rankdown untouched. Maybe because no one remembers who he is so no one nominate him :haha: 

Saving: JP Hilsabeck and things like that

source.gif

Alec Christy

tumblr_nglzftZKPb1sqbiv1o1_500.gifv

After debating between the two for a bit, I have decided to cut Alec. He was a castaway on San Juan del Sur, the second blood vs. water season along with his brother Drew. Alec would end up out outlasting Drew, who went down in burning flames and was voted out pre-merge for throwing a challenge. He made the merge and for someone who made it to day 32, I'm really struggling to remember anything he did. He didn't pull anything crazy like his brother, somehow always found himself in the minority, and just wasn't as memorable as some of the others this season IMO. He was voted out as a victim to Queen Natalie's revenge plan on Jon. At least Edgardo was part of a memorable alliance that added something to the season. I can't say the same about Alec, so I'll cut him now.

SAVING: Edgardo Rivera

Immune for Zoey's Round:

Rupert Boneham

Laura Boneham

Tony Vlachos

Kass McQuillan

Kim Spradlin

Chrissy Hofbeck

Brice Johnston

Victoria Baamonde

Richard Hatch

Elisabeth Filarski