Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I got it down to like 25 rather quickly, but struggled splitting them into groups since I decided to pigeonhole myself into stupid random groups :dead:

#ProblematicFaves (For the yikes players who still have their good moments)

Richard Hatch

Elisabeth Filarski

Alicia Calaway

James Miller

James Clement

Laura Morett

Nick Wilson

#BoreWhores (Idk how these people are still in lol)

Nick Brown

Lea "Sarge" Masters

Sarah Dawson

Alec Christy

CeCe Taylor

JP Hilsabeck

Tommy Sheehan

#IJustDontLikeYou (Sorry not sorry)

Edgardo Rivera

John Fincher

Spencer Bledsoe

Zeke Smith

Ben Driebergen

Dan Rengering

Dean Kowalski

Just cause this was on the bottom of the page.

I just searched the thread and I've only given Missy immunity for the first cycle and saved her once early in the second cycle :dead:. Y'all make it sound like I'm dragging her to the endgame, I haven't done that much at all for her lol.

2 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Group 1 - Andy, Zoey, Hayden, Steven

Group 2 - 

Group 3 - JC, Andrelliott

Also I PMed Solaris to ask if we could change our vote once we voted because I was under the impression that we couldn't. Otherwise I would have.

BEN DRIEBERGEN

source.gif

Ben is the winner of Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers. He was on the Hero tribe, and made it to the end largely due to hidden immunity idols and a surprise fire-making challenge twist. He returned for Winners at War, and he was quite out of his league. However, he made it far yet again, but he asked Sarah to vote him out so close to the Final 3. He didn’t want the jury to tear him apart, so he was content with missing out at a chance to plea his case. Alex’s write-up is much longer and explains his Survivor journey better, so I don’t really have much to add. I never cared for Ben both times he’s played the game, so out he goes from the rankdown again...although he’ll likely be brought back with another advantage soon enough.

And I’ll save Tommy.

tommyttosep2.gif

10 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Also I PMed Solaris to ask if we could change our vote once we voted because I was under the impression that we couldn't. Otherwise I would have.

I thought this too tbf.

CeCe Taylor (MvGx)

350?cb=20160817183109

Love how we're nominating male winners and female 16th placers. Sounds about IDF. Anyway, CeCe started on the Takali tribe. She fell into the minority alliance with David, Ken and Rachel. After losing the first immunity challenge, their remaining tribe members split the vote between her and Rachel but, in the end, Rachel went home. In the second week, Takali won immunity, but in the third week, she lost the challenge for her tribe. They spared her again though after her, David and Ken convinced everyone to get ride of Paul instead. In Week 4, they lost immunity again. The majority wanted to blindside Jessica Lewis, but David's Idol saved her and he and CeCe's votes alone sent home Lucy Huang. Following tribal council, there was a tribe swap, which seemed to be a blessing in disguise for CeCe, but it wasn't, because after she and David performed poorly in the challenge, she was sent packing by her new tribe. Anyway, she's fodder, so it makes sense to send her home at this point. It does not make sense to send home people who won the game but, you know, you do you.

Save: Dean Kowalski

Edited by sublymonal

Sarah Dawson

latest?cb=20120820190205

Not sure if this will change but just doing it now in case. Sarah was on Survivor Phillipines. Honestly, I do not even recognize her so I am okay with her going. She finished 13 out of 18, so at least she made it through a couple eliminations. She recognized Jeff Kent but misplayed this information. Honestly, who the heck is Jeff Kent? Why is this important? Anyways, her picture makes her look like she is on a golf course which is strange. Girl needs a better backdrop. Is that 100 words? Hope so. Oh yeah, she was also in a girl's alliance.

Save: Dan Rengering