Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

ALINA WILSON (Nicaragua)

survivor-nicaragua-alina-wilson.gif?resi

Oh wait, she lasted a lot longer than I remembered. Pretty impressive considering she was on the outs from pretty early on, being blindsided when her sh*tty ally Shannon was sent home early on and fighting from the bottom from that moment on. Alina is someone who I remember sorta enjoying but when I actually think back to her time on Survivor, I couldn't tell you a single thing that she did :dead: Let's consult the Interwebs! Alina placed 12th and was the first member of the jury. I do remember that she found herself mixed up in a lot of drama, mostly stirred up by NaOnka. I think NaOnka lied that Alina helped her steal food or something which was a pretty crappy thing to do. Also, Alina seemed visibly upset once NaOnka and Purple Kelly quit and I don't blame her, she fought for so long to stay around and NaOnka treated her pretty terribly, and then quit soon after :dead: If I gave two f*cks I'd change my cut but I don't want to do another write up haha. Adios Alina!

Saving: Brendan

Sally Schumann

latest?cb=20120616042534

She may be a sweet girl, but there's only so far we can bring a mute ally of Terry Deitz's. Sally was on Survivor Panama and got stuck on the bro-centric La Mina tribe. She kept her head down and remained positive though. She survived over the other women, but seemed like she may be screwed when it came down to just her and the men. Luckily fate intervened and she got sent to Exile Island right before the merge, forcing the men to turn on each other. She hung around for a bit at the merge, but she ended up getting picked off with the rest of the La Mina men that aren't Terry since they were down in numbers at the merge. I could picture her doing well on almost any other season, but she just had really bad luck on Panama. Like I said, sweet and likable girl, but not a huge personality or anything.

Save Zoe

On 6/22/2020 at 11:27 AM, Steven_ said:

TRIBE 1

Chelsea Townsend

Gavin Whitson

James Lim

Julia Carter

Missy Byrd

Simone Nguyen

Stephanie Johnson

TRIBE 2

Bradley Kleihege

CeCe Taylor

Chris Hammons
Elaine Stott

Elizabeth Olson

Lyrsa Torres

Patrick Bolton

TRIBE 3

Alan Ball

Ben Driebergen

Caleb Reynolds

Darnell Hamilton

Jennifer Lanzetti

Michelle Schuberty

Roark Luskin

tumblr_inline_pe5drqerT91tzwi5j_540.gif

ROXY MORRIS

450?cb=20120820190801

Roxy competed on Survivor: Philippines. She was on the ill-fated Matsing tribe, and she was voted out during the second tribal council of the season. She tried to put a target on Malcolm and Angie by pointing out a possible showmance between them. She noticed the two of them cuddling at nighttime, and she had concerns they would become an unbreakable duo. After Matsing lost the second immunity challenge of the season, Roxy and Angie were the two on the chopping block. Roxy and Russell thought Denise was the swing vote, but they didn't know Denise was already aligned with Malcolm. Roxy tried to sway the vote to go towards an Angie elimination, but she was still voted out (even after Angie's cookie comment). There's really not much else to say about Roxy's game, but the Survivor Wiki mentions how she was on the Animal Planet show My Extreme Animal Phobia to overcome her fear of rats. Anyway, sorry to Roxy, but out she goes from the rankdown. 

And I'll save Jill.

JAMES LIM (Ghost Island)

biogifjameslim.gif?w=320&h=180&crop=1

This guy has had nine lives in this rankdown and I have no idea why :haha: I mean he's very cute (more attractive than Brendan for example imo), but everyone's been so gung-ho about getting rid of people from Ghost Island, and he was quite a small character on this season and yet he's still around! So this is a super easy cut to do. James was on the Malolo tribe and found himself in the majority alliance. I remember that James actually had one of the best moves of the whole season in that, iirc, he was the driving force behind the Morgan blindside (a member of the Naviti tribe, this was right after the tribe swap). Impressive given that Malolo was down on numbers in his tribe. His game didn't really take off from there though, unfortunately, and after the second tribe swap he was STILL down on numbers and was taken out unanimously. That's about all I have to say about his game. Bye James!

Saving: Brandon

Butch Lockley

latest?cb=20120610033829

Butch was on one of the old school seasons - Survivor Amazon with the famous Rob Cesternino from RHAP (Rob Has A Podcast) which is famous for commentary on all reality shows, but especially Survivor. RHAP also has a good connection with Sequester, one of our favorite online spinoffs of a reality game. Butch made it all the way to the final four before he was voted off by the actual survivors in control. He also caused his camp to burn to the ground due to his carelessness which is something I forgot, but definitely does not make him a good survivor and is deserving of being voted off just because of that. So anyways, bye!

Save: Ryan Opray

Shawn Cohen

Shawn Cohen's Profile

So, I totally thought that Shawn was saved and Brandon was available so I cut Brandon at first, but then I looked back and it was reversed so here we go lolol. Shawn placed 12th on Survivor Pearl Islands, being voted out just after The Outcasts won the opportunity to vote two of their own back into the game in exchange for an elimination from each of the other tribes. Shawn was voted out due to rubbing his tribemates the wrong way, particularly Jonny Fairplay. Shawn appears to have been the last in his alliance, seeing as he made one with Burton Roberts, and Michelle Tessauro. Shawn is a part of a voting confessional that I remember, where all Fairplay had to say to Shawn when voting for him was "f*** you". Besides that moment though, I don't know much about Shawn, but I do have a couple memories of Simone, which is why I'm electing to save her instead of him.

Save Simone

Immune for Andrew's Round:

Rupert Boneham

Laura Boneham

Tony Vlachos

Kass McQuillan

Kim Spradlin

Chrissy Hofbeck

Brice Johnston

Victoria Baamonde

Amy O’Hara

John Cody

JP Hilsabeck

Katie Hanson

Kim Powers

Shawna Mitchell

Tracy Hughes-Wolf

Brendan Synnott

Zoe Zanidakis

Nick Maiorano

Jill Behm

Brandon Bellinger

Simone Nguyen

Ryan Opray

@sublymonal may now finish out the cycle.  12 hours!

Time to flush some of these names.

Group 1

Missy Byrd 

J’Tai Taylor

Kelly Shinn

Julia Carter

Natalie Cole 

Kellyn Beckentold

Kathy Vavrick O’Brien

Group 2

Courtney Yates

Andrea Boehlke