Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Just now, #jeah said:

According to his Suvivor Wiki page, Clay is the first unofficial "goat" of Survivor, paving the way for all the Laurels and Nat Tens and Alberts to come :wub:  He somehow received three jury votes? That's kind of a lot for an early season? Was he really a goat then?

Weirdly, yes. Only in Thailand would this happen where the goat had three votes, but Brian had zero chance of getting the three votes that went to Clay. Not because of Clay, as those votes would’ve gone legitimately anyone else Brian was up against. But on the flip side, Clay had no chance of even getting four votes to win, and I’d say Clay vs Brian was Clay’s only shot at even getting three votes.

e2tv47.jpg

Sarita White

Why don’t I remember anything about her apart from her talking Ralph down from showing his hidden immunity idol to Russell on Redemption Island?

Apparently she was a contestant on Redemption Island. This season gave the eliminated contestants a chance to compete against each other to win a spot back in the game. Did she compete in a duel because I do not remember anything regarding her against anyone at all? I remember Matt doing really well but the rest is a pretty big blur to me. It seems as if she was the weakest on her tribe for quite some time before everyone decided it was her time to go. Sorry if she has any fans.

Saving Laurel

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Weirdly, yes. Only in Thailand would this happen where the goat had three votes, but Brian had zero chance of getting the three votes that went to Clay. Not because of Clay, as those votes would’ve gone legitimately anyone else Brian was up against. But on the flip side, Clay had no chance of even getting four votes to win, and I’d say Clay vs Brian was Clay’s only shot at even getting three votes.

This concept is mildly interesting and that's the only hope I can cling to for watching the rest of this season

Tanya Vance

First Five Seasons of Survivor - City Of Angels

Homegirl :wub: Too bad Tanya got sick early on during Thailand. Maybe she would've been able to make the season marginally better? Tanya got dehydrated early on during her season and was eventually voted out second due to the tribe being concerned by her health. She was supposedly well liked other than that. If I am not mistaken, I think Tanya is still somewhat active in the Survivor community. I actually went and checked and yeah, I think she is. She has a picture of her with Donathan Hurley, who I chose to save this cycle. Overall, I feel bad for Tanya getting a bad deal on a bad season, but what can you do?

Saving Donathan because I remember liking him

LOL so many Thailand and Redemption Island cuts. :dead:  

Aww I remember liking Matt E on R.I. I remember him being a bit of a naive player but did like him on RI/and him & Andrea in better times. Though I was happy she beat him out to return back in the game. :haha: 

Speaking of Thailand and besides Shii Ann, I loved the sweet older lady. Ooh her name was Jan Gantry. ❤️ 

SEBASTIAN NOEL

giphy.gif

Survivor: Ghost Island wasn't that long ago, but I'm still struggling to remember anything about Sebastian's game. That season was very much the Domenick & Wendell Show, so Sebastian was invisible for a lot of the season despite making it to sixth place. Let me go to the Survivor Wiki to help me out with this write-up...So, Sebastian managed to stay in the majority alliance throughout all the tribe swaps that happened before the merge. He was initially Chris's ally in the Chris vs. Domenick war, but immunity wins prevented original Naviti going to tribal council. On his second tribe, he was part of the new Malolo tribe. They won the first immunity challenge, but they attended the next two. Sebastian stayed Naviti strong and voted out Brendon and Stephanie. On his third tribe Yanuya, he didn't attend tribal council due to immunity wins. Eventually the merge came, and Sebastian turned on his former ally Chris and helped vote him out. There's not much else to say about Sebastian's game in the merge, but he tried to finally make a move against Domenick at the Final 6. Sebastian won an Extra Vote advantage at Ghost Island, and he was preparing to play it against Domenick. He shared this idea with Donathan and Angela....and then Angela ratted out this plan to Domenick. Domenick then called out Sebastian at tribal council, and he even used a fake immunity idol to trick Sebastian into not using his advantage. Sebastian was spooked and fell for the bluff, resulting in him getting voted out with the advantage in his pocket. At the final tribal council, he called Domenick a bully and voted for Wendell to win the game. Anyway, sorry to any fans, but out goes Sebastian from the rankdown.

And I'll save Stephanie Johnson.

giphy.gif

STEPHANIE VALENCIA

PYsBKhQ.gif

Is she saying "Best blindside ever!" in the above gif? Looks like it. Anyway, Stephanie Valencia was a Russell minion on Survivor: Redemption Island, so this makes this an easy choice for elimination. Stephanie was so eager to align with Russell, and she thought it was a good idea since he's made it to the end twice with a female ally. However, she should've realized how the rest of the tribe would want nothing to do with Russell after how he played in his two seasons. Zapatera even threw an immunity challenge to finally rid themselves of Russell. Stephanie and Krista were on the outs due to their loyalty to Russell, but it didn't seem like Stephanie made any effort to integrate herself with the tribe. She even complained about the tribe voting out Russell, calling it a dumb decision. Once at a Redemption Island duel, Stephanie and Krista told Boston Rob that they would join his alliance if the opportunity came. However, neither of them got the chance as they were sent to Redemption Island back-to-back. Stephanie was the last one from her alliance to be voted out, and she lost the Redemption Island duel on Day 17. Stephanie was presented with a second chance as she was on the ballot for Survivor: Cambodia, but she did not get enough votes from the fans. I believe I eliminated Stephanie Valencia in the first Survivor Rankdown, so it's coincidental that I'm cutting her again. Anyway, sorry to any fans of Stephanie Valencia, but out she goes from the rankdown.

And I'll save Kristina Kell.

tumblr_m5ttb8fsJI1qz85zio3_250.gifv

PENNY RAMSEY

latest?cb=20120610040737

I don't remember her really as she was on one of the super early seasons, but after looking at Survivor wiki, she deserves to go just because she voted off queen Shii Ann. Usually I am all for the blonds, but this betch must go just for that. I honestly do not have much to say about her other than that except she was still on Survivor when numbers played a huge factor and people usually actually stayed loyal to their alliances. There were no hidden immunity idols or things that would throw off the game as much. So this season was pretty boring especially after getting to the merge, which Penny was able to do. She was on the tribe without the numbers though so she was eliminated pretty promptly by the other tribe majority of five. I do not even think she voted for the winner, so adios girl, you were pretty irrelevant. I literally do not remember her at all even though I watched all the early seasons religiously at one point. She must have had no personality and been just another placeholder blond.

Save Mike Chiesl

JENNA BOWMAN

ce232b76d747c7b2_svr_jbowman_800x1000.jp

Might as well send her out with her boyfriend. I literally do not care about any of these nominees, although I am surprised I just felt like sending two blonds packing. Unfortunately, I just do not care or remember either and Jenna is just someone forgotten to me. She is dating or was dating Sebastian Noel who was eliminated by Steven earlier. So it is just cute to eliminate boyfriend and girlfriend together. Jenna is from Detroit, Michigan and currently lives in California. She was blindsided and finished in tenth place because she trusted her alliance to protect her which they did not. So naive Jenna bye!

Save: Ken Stafford

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

#bless at the Stephanie Johnson save. ❤️ Surprised she wasn't saved earlier as I thought she was one of the more likable/rootable people of Ghost Island.

I was banking on someone else saving her :giggle: