Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Ozzy Lusth

double-agent-ozzy-lusth-during-the-eight

Ozzy's a Survivor legend, but I'm about to give him an unfortunately bullsh*t writeup because I'm tired and I just want to save Sean. Ozzy's done four seasons of Survivor now. He's tied with Sandra, Parvati, Cirie, Rupert, and Tyson and behind only Boston Rob. That's a lot of Survivor! Ozzy has made it to the merge each of those seasons as well (except getting voted out pre-merge in SP but coming back via redemption island (but he was only voted out because he asked to be)).

Ozzy's first season was Cook Islands. While for many that's their favorite Ozzy season, but it's probably my least favorite lol. It's Ozzy at his most bland where his only personality trait is challenge-whoring (outside of being a complete dick to Billy in the first two episodes, which I touched upon in my JP writeup). I'm very much on the record as not an Aitu 4 fan so it would make sense that I don't care for Ozzy.

Ozzy returned for Micronesia and that was easily my favorite version of him. He was horny, cocky to the point of hilarity, and and OTT ridiculous. He marched around the island like he owned the place, which yes could be annoying, but almost everyone knew that his sh*t stunk. Amanda and Erik may have been worshipping the ground he walked in, but Cirie was ready to knife him from the second he left her stranded on that boat :dead:. Ozzy's blindside is obviously legendary and one of my favorite blindsides in Survivor history. Also his monotone jury speech where he rips Parvati to shreds for no reason and declares his love for Amanda is hilarious as well.

He comes back for a third season for South Pacific and this is a character that has aged really well for me. Ozzy is just as horny, just as cocky, and even more delusional than he was in Micronesia. on top of getting voted out three times, he once again made enemies wherever he went. His temper tantrum after Elyse got voted out which caused DAWN of all people to even talk sh*t about him is hilarious. And then at the returnee challenge comes possibly my favorite Ozzy moment in four seasons of Survivor:

The terrible acting :wub:. The horrific writing :wub:. The reactions. As Sophie said "I found the charade to be over-the-top and somewhat pathetic" :wub:. If Ozzy won South Pacific I would be A LOT harder on him in this writeup, but luckily Sophie owned him at the last possible second.

He came back for a FOURTH time for Game Changers and honestly......it wasn't needed. All he did was fish for literally the entire season and squash his beef with Cirie, only to get pwned by Debbie Wanner of all people. He was aligned with Andrea, Cirie, Aubry, and Michaela when he got booted so....the TASTE really jumped out there. But he must've matured or something between this seasons because this was a ridiculously bland character we got of him. But luckily we got his ~controversial~ reunion moment where he randomly dragged the Trumpies like Sarah in the cast lol.

So I'm mixed on Ozzy. 2 seasons I don't care for him and 2 seasons I ironically love him. I would've liked to see him higher, but this also isn't a bad spot considering his flaws.

Save Sean Rector

Just now, *Amanda said:

Sorry! My brother’s visiting from out of state and leaves on Friday, so I’ve been spending time with him these past two days

Hope you don't stan Ozzy lol. I didn't want to jump in that quick, but I was worried for Sean.

Immune for Zoey's Round:

Rupert Boneham

Laura Boneham

Tony Vlachos

Kass McQuillan

Kim Spradlin

Chrissy Hofbeck

Brice Johnston

Victoria Baamonde

Chris Daughtry

Judd Sergeant

Amanda Kimmel

Malcolm Freberg

Bobby Jon Drinkard

Chris Noble

Brett Clouser

Dan Kay

Chase Rice

Yasmin Giles

Twila Tanner

Eddie Fox

Sean Rector

Jessica Lewis

@hayden98 may now nominate!

Tribe A

Alina Wilson (Nicaragua)

Brandon Bellinger (Guatemala)

Butch Lockley (Amazon)

Natalia Azoqa (David vs. Goliath)

Roxy Morris (Philippines)

Simone Nguyen (Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers)

Ryan Opray (Pearl Islands)

Tribe B

Brendan Synnott (Tocantins)

James Lim (Ghost Island)

Jill Behm (Nicaragua)

Nick Maiorano (Kaoh Rong)

Sally Schumann (Panama)

Shawn Cohen (Pearl Islands)

Zoe Zanidakis (Marquesas)

Tribe C

Amy O’Hara (Guatemala)

John Cody (Blood vs. Water)

JP Hilsabeck (Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers)

Katie Hanson (Philippines)

Kim Powers (Africa)

Shawna Mitchell (Amazon)

Tracy Hughes-Wolf (Micronesia)

Natalia Azoqa (David vs Goliath)

Natalia came 16th during David vs Goliath, which is probably why I barely remember her. How is there still so much female fodder left? Anyway, she started out on the Goliath tribe, as an Industrial Engineer. The Goliath tribe won the first two immunities, but lost the third. Natalia joined the majority to vote out Jeremy Crawford, who was seen as a physical threat down the line.

The next week, the tribes swapped and Natalia joined Vuku. When they lost immunity, she tried to plot against Elizabeth, but Elizabeth joined up with David and Alec and they managed to blindside Natalia, who left the game upset and frustrated. Since she was a pre-merge boot, I don’t have much else to say about her so :kissbye: 

Save: Nick Maiorano (Kaoh Rong)

Edited by sublymonal