3. 3. Wildcard

• Mandi Castillo
    • Zan Fiskum
    • Mike Jerel
    • CammWess

PV: Zan

Save: Mike

WC: Mandi

I put Zan as PV because while I wouldn't put her in that position normally, I don't see any of the others getting the PV.

John would probably save Mike and I just think Mandi will be given a better song by the producers than CammWess to secure her a spot as WC. Otherwise, I can totally see John picking Mandi over Mike.

I'm just gonna say what I think about each contestant's chances.

Zan Fiskum - MY SNOWFLAKE! I firmly believe she'll get PV. CammWess is probably the only one who could stop her from getting it, and that's only if he can repeat the quality of his Knockout.

Mandi Castillo - I think she has the biggest probability of getting John's save but I voted for CammWess bc I feel like if I did, she would actually get John's save lol. If she doesn't, I think she'll get WC spot over Mike.

CammWess - He needs to repeat the quality of his KO to make it through. If he gives a mediocre performance, I think John's going to pick Mandi without a second thought (even if she also gives a mediocre performance lol)

Mike Jerel - I can see John saving him, but no way he's getting PV or WC.

1 hour ago, antikid said:

Tbh, can we just have Zan and one additional spot for someone from Team Blake?

I agree lol anything to prevent Mandi Castillo making t9 but Joanna not. 

If CammWess can repeat quality of KO I wouldn't mind him in Top 9. But PLEASE, make Mandi C and Mike go away. Not like they're bad or anything but... Top 9 of the season? Nah.

7 minutes ago, holinessss said:

he really ain't getting a finalist huh? maybe he can duet with chrissy from home

I don't know how upset people are, but looking at social media, most people disagree with ALL choices for his knockout winners, which could be a first

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, antikid said:

I don't know how upset people are, but looking at social media, most people disagree with ALL choices for his knockout winners, which could be a first

Huh now that I think about it, they do lol

Right now I'm thinking

PV: Camm

CS: Mandi

WC: Zan

I don't trust John/America enough to make the right decision.

I think Mike still has a shot, maybe even at getting PV/CS. If he gave a performance at the same quality as his audition in the lives, he'd probably win PV. Plus, John seems to really like him, despite the significant drop in quality in his battle/knockout. The only reason he's not in a position to make it through right now is because he's had two abyssmal performance following his blind.

Sadly, singers like Zan don't usually resonate with the audience. Luckily, she's on a really weak team, I think it's going to be between her and Camm for the PV, and if she can give a good enough performance, she can edge ahead of Camm and get the PV. If htat's the scenario, I think Camm gets CS. and whichever one of Mandi/Mike gets WC depends on their performance.

Mandi is clearly one of John's favorites (hell, he eliminated his top contender for her) so I could definitely see her getting CS. She's probably the person I'd least expect to get PV, though. I don't think she'd get CS over Camm, but I think she'd get it over Zan.

Camm is my candidate for PV right now. His knockout was very well received, and he's doing well on socials. I really don't see him getting anything other than PV or (less likely) CS.

Edited by indii

• 2 weeks later...