What Do These 4 have in common?

thevoiceisthetop

12 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Can someone do a refresh on the ladies? I'm 85% sure that's Madi and I recognize both Aaron and Barrett but I for the life of me can't place the last artist.

Moriag Formica (S13)

• Thanks 1

On 5/9/2020 at 6:49 PM, xfactor22 said:

Hint: it helps if your familiar with users who were  active on the board during those specific seasons. 

I mean Barrett = mj

Not sure who Moriah, Madi, or Aaron would be about. :haha:

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

I mean Barrett = mj

Not sure who Moriah, Madi, or Aaron would be about. :haha:

true, what is it that mj is to Barret though?

think of these hints for the other 3

1. dessert

2. You seriously don't know. 🤭🤭🤭

3. What INSTRUMENT did Aaron use, that'll give you a hit for the  name of the final user

Edited by xfactor22

9 hours ago, xfactor22 said:

true, what is it that mj is to Barret though?

think of these hints for the other 3

1. dessert

2. You seriously don't know. 🤭🤭🤭

3. What INSTRUMENT did Aaron use, that'll give you a hit for the  name of the final user

MJ = #1 Barrett Stan on here (I've been here less than a month and even I could tell you that 😛)

The other three escape me (though I do see the Queen Madi Davis in your signature)  but if we can use the Big-Time Stans of these people as the hint, that's a starting point.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

MJ = #1 Barrett Stan on here (I've been here less than a month and even I could tell you that 😛)

The other three escape me (though I do see the Queen Madi Davis in your signature)  but if we can use the Big-Time Stans of these people as the hint, that's a starting point.

YOU DON'T SAY . 👼  🙃 hmm..

and yes, you got the relations part right. each contestant in these four has at least one big idf stan. 

Barrett-Mj

Madi-been hinted at but nobody's outright said it\

Aaron-

Moriah-

i think @Someone648 would at least be able to know who's Aaron Gibson's is if he sees the instrument he plays at least 50% of thier username away

Edited by xfactor22

2 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

the stans were cookie73 guitarman3535 @xfactor22 and mjdolorico

Correct

2 hours ago, ashwinner said:

i think xfactor wants people to figure out who it is (although that’s not really the point of the thread)

The point is what four artists share in common but yeah, you’re right. It would’ve been better if I did something less multi step. 

32 minutes ago, antikid said:

I assume we got the last one?
Here's another:

Tyke James

Kayslin Victoria

Domenic Haynes

Ethan Butler (S7) 

Someone who auditioned in their season lived in the same city as them? (It applies for everyone except for Tyke, but I couldn’t find anything else)

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Someone who auditioned in their season lived in the same city as them? (It applies for everyone except for Tyke, but I couldn’t find anything else)

Not what I'm looking for, it can be found on the Wiki though

33 minutes ago, antikid said:

Not what I'm looking for, it can be found on the Wiki though

All of them (except Kayslin) were on Team Adam, but her being Team Legend throws that out the window.

All of them (except Ethan) made the live shows, he was cut in the battles so that's not it.

It can't be anything about episode order in the blinds since they all went at different points (Tyke, for example, was the first person on Team Adam while Kayslin auditioned when only two spots remained). 

Tyke was in the premiere of two pre-taped rounds (blinds and KOs), Ethan was not in the premiere of either round he was in, and Domenic was in the premiere for the battles but not blinds and Kayslin was in the final episode of both pre-taped S16 rounds. 

I can't find similarities in song choice, so I don't know what I'm missing there, if anything.

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

All of them (except Kayslin) were on Team Adam, but her being Team Legend throws that out the window.

All of them (except Ethan) made the live shows, he was cut in the battles so that's not it.

It can't be anything about episode order in the blinds since they all went at different points (Tyke, for example, was the first person on Team Adam while Kayslin auditioned when only two spots remained). 

Tyke was in the premiere of two pre-taped rounds (blinds and KOs), Ethan was not in the premiere of either round he was in, and Domenic was in the premiere for the battles but not blinds and Kayslin was in the final episode of both pre-taped S16 rounds. 

I can't find similarities in song choice, so I don't know what I'm missing there, if anything.

Hint: It's about a song choice but not compared to each other

1 hour ago, antikid said:

I assume we got the last one?
Here's another:

Tyke James

Kayslin Victoria

Domenic Haynes

Ethan Butler (S7) 

Auditioned with a song someone got no chair turns for the season before?

• Like 1