What Do These 4 have in common?

thevoiceisthetop

3 hours ago, indii said:

Lied down at some point during the performance? (Will during My Body, TSoul during Lay Me Down, Kat during Sail, and Cedrice during Everything I Wanted)

Correct! Right down to the performances!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Hint: Focus on the start and the finish. You can ignore everything in between.

I remember Kelly/Blake insinuating that they could win with Brynn/Chloe at their blind and they ended up winning, don't recall if that happened for the other two and too lazy to check lol

43 minutes ago, antikid said:

I remember Kelly/Blake insinuating that they could win with Brynn/Chloe at their blind and they ended up winning, don't recall if that happened for the other two and too lazy to check lol

No, much simpler. And all is available on Wiki.

I was thinking now  the winning coach of each contestant is from the same state as coach because Chloe and Craig are from Tennessee like Blake and Jake is from texas like Kelly. However, Brynn is from MA, so that doesn’t work. This is a hard one

Just now, xfactor22 said:

I was thinking now  the winning coach of each contestant is from the same state as coach because Chloe and Craig are from Tennessee like Blake and Jake is from texas like Kelly. However, Brynn is from MA, so that doesn’t work. This is a hard one

Jake's from Tennessee anyway so that doesn't work.

I was going to say their coach duet in the finale was the second duet, but Brynn and Kelly's duet was first and Jake and Kelly were the third duet. So that's not it.

Chloe was stolen once and Craig was stolen twice, but neither Brynn nor Jake were stolen at any point. And it's the start vs. end of show anyway.

13 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

The coach that had the runner-up told them that they're gonna win early on?

You're in the ballpark, but it's not what they said. Perhaps it's because they didn't say anything?

Edited by Vinyl