What Do These 4 have in common?

thevoiceisthetop

11 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Yes to two of those three (the third one is immaterial) but you're missing one more piece. What connects them all is basically one big thing with three smaller parts.

Adam probably told them he could win with them and dropped them immediately in battles? Didn't check, just a wild guess lmao

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

i’m confused; spensha won her knockout. what am i missing?

I think it's the wording because I also was confused but you had to have read it in parts.

Because whoever they versed in the Battles got stolen and lost their Knockouts to the Runner-Up of that season.

So Loser of Battle ---> stolen ---> lost Knockout to season Runner-Up

2 minutes ago, jarmon said:

I think it's the wording because I also was confused but you had to have read it in parts.

Because whoever they versed in the Battles got stolen and lost their Knockouts to the Runner-Up of that season.

So Loser of Battle ---> stolen ---> lost Knockout to season Runner-Up

that makes a lot more sense, thanks!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

All four were eliminated in the live playoffs of their respective seasons, but that's all I've got and I feel like I'm likely missing something.

Has something to do with being in the premiere

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They were all featured in the premieres of Blinds, Battles and KO of their seasons if i´m correct

That and all were eliminated in the live playoffs, but your guess is probably more along the lines of what the original "What they have in common" line was thinking

6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

artists stolen in the Battles, and then stolen back by their original coach in the KO's. All eliminated in the Playoffs.

Yes!

I was originally going to do a steal, steal, save, eliminated foursome, but could only find one artist.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

This one´s pretty easy, but I´m lazy to do a more difficult one lol:

Will Champlin

Emily Ann Roberts

Chris Jamison

Spensha Baker

I felt that lmao.

All Coach Saves that got into the Finale, also you could add that they got a PV as well. Even if Will Champlin didn't have an IS in The Top 5.

12 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

qgmXRHy.jpg

What did these 4 all do? 

DeAnna and Ricky are comeback artists (S5 and S6 respectively), Brennley was on AGT but got eliminated, Noah... didn't he end up getting offered to do another boy band show?

This is a rough one atm :haha:

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Sang a song named after a body of water ? LOL.  I know that Ricky, Noah and Brennley sang songs named "River" and Deanna sang "Oceans" 

Oh wait, Deanna sang "Down to the River to Pray," too!

River songs?

• Like 1