What Do These 4 have in common?

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Adam probably told them he could win with them and dropped them immediately in battles? Didn't check, just a wild guess lmao

funny thing is, i just guessed that it would be that based on what vintagevoice and B-B came up with, and i just watched cami's BA to check the order of gwen and john . from there, i just assumed the

lmao you really did them dirty with these images

10 minutes ago, season1 said:

They were signed to a label before The Voice?

Was Frenchie signed before TV? Regardless, it definitely has to do with major success before appearing on the show.

8 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

Was Frenchie signed before TV? Regardless, it definitely has to do with major success before appearing on the show.

You're in the ballpark, but what specifically?

20 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

You're in the ballpark, but what specifically?

Jermaine got a Grammy nod for working with Alicia Keys, Frenchie got one for Ain't Misbehavin', Billy got two for his one song that I'm blanking on the name of, and Justin got one with his band a couple years before his appearance on the show

So all four in @Vinyl's riddle are Grammy nominees.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

^Assuming that was was answered by season1

Marybeth Byrd (S17)

Miya Bass (S14)

Bryan Bautista (S10)
Paxton Ingram (S10)

This one is very specific (focus on the songs themselves)

All of them have performed songs that appeared this season ("Angel from Montgomery" - MB + Joanna Serenko; "Issues" - Miya + Tayler Green; "Dancing on My Own" - Paxton + Brittney Allen; "It's a Man's Man's Man's World" - Bryan + Mike Jerel; see also "Adorn" - Bryan + Mike Jerel, again).

• Like 1
1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

All of them have performed songs that appeared this season ("Angel from Montgomery" - MB + Joanna Serenko; "Issues" - Miya + Tayler Green; "Dancing on My Own" - Paxton + Brittney Allen; "It's a Man's Man's Man's World" - Bryan + Mike Jerel; see also "Adorn" - Bryan + Mike Jerel, again).

That's gotta be it.

2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

I actually wasn't thinking that but that does work. I was inspired by songland (hint)

8 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

I´m really stuck

Yeah I think I went too specific but I was thinking about Julia michaels after seeing songland. They all sang songs that are well known as being written by her:

marybeth- lose you to love me

miya bass- issues

bryan Bautista- sorry (this was probably the hardest one of them)

paxton- hands to myself

12 hours ago, xfactor22 said:

If thats correct here's as new one

-Todd Tilghman

-Korin Bukowxki 

-Mari 

Jordan Smith

This is the only current active one, I believe.

• Thanks 1