Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

~The Third Duel~

tumblr_inline_mtnrosWq9v1rw69mq.gif giphy.gif

Warm Bodies                                                  Goodnight Mommy

vs.

giphy.gif tumblr_pr5hdrjDVb1vsvwv3o1_540.gifv

50/50                                                                   Long Shot

19 minutes ago, Deeee said:

If you are going to target horror movies, at least make sure they are the bad ones! 

If you’re going to complain, at least message me with a suggestion first like I gave you the option to do!

4 minutes ago, #jeah said:

If you’re going to complain, at least message me with a suggestion first like I gave you the option to do!

I am always going to complain! Do you know me?! Also, you were the one with plans to nominate horror movies! Maybe you should PM me with your intentions and I can steer you in a right direction.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

I am always going to complain! Do you know me?! Also, you were the one with plans to nominate horror movies! Maybe you should PM me with your intentions and I can steer you in a right direction.

giphy.gif

And you know I return snark with snark :haha: I’m not gonna PM every ranker to ask them if my movies are okay but if anyone ever wants to check in with my noms I’ve made it clear I’m always willing to change.

Just now, #jeah said:

And you know I return snark with snark :haha: I’m not gonna PM every ranker to ask them if my movies are okay but if anyone ever wants to check in with my noms I’ve made it clear I’m always willing to change.

I did not say you should message every ranker! You should message the ranker that has already snarked with you over horror films so that they can help you make informed decisions!

476eee24b9f4effb9736cba53c113e57.gif