Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

people choosing movies to nominate: okay, all these movies rank in the low 60s on rotten tomatoes, they didn't win any awards, they didn't make much money, critical consensus is that these movies are overrated and don't realize their potential/not ambitious/tread familiar ground, nobody here has even mentioned them once i checked all 149 pages, and all these actors/directors/writers/stories have better movies in this rankdown left.

Dee: EXCUSE YOU. All these movies are INCREDIBLE. Underrated GEMS. Cult classic FAVORITES. Also I cut CATS.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I did not say you should message every ranker! You should message the ranker that has already snarked with you over horror films so that they can help you make informed decisions!

476eee24b9f4effb9736cba53c113e57.gif

That requires effort. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

people choosing movies to nominate: okay, all these movies rank in the low 60s on rotten tomatoes, they didn't win any awards, they didn't make much money, critical consensus is that these movies are overrated and don't realize their potential/not ambitious/tread familiar ground, nobody here has even mentioned them once i checked all 149 pages, and all these actors/directors/writers/stories have better movies in this rankdown left.

Dee: EXCUSE YOU. All these movies are INCREDIBLE. Underrated GEMS. Cult classic FAVORITES. Also I cut CATS.

I’m screaming

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

A Seth Rogen movie being incredible?

Knocked Up = received critical acclaim and many year-end lists

Superbad = received critical acclaim and many year-end lists

50/50 = received critical acclaim and many year-end lists

Long Shot, This is the End, and Neighbors all received very high praise.

Maybe you are just boxing him in as an actor/director/producer and have not given his films a chance? You have said you do not care for adult comedies, which makes me think that you are just kind of judging these films without having watched them all? 

Just now, Alex95 said:

50/50 is not your Seth Rogen adult comedy in the slightest. I would hardly consider that a Seth Rogen movie, he's just the best friend that gets like 20 minutes of screentime.

Very true, but he has some very touching moments in the film. I was just making a point really. :lmao:

Just now, Alex95 said:

50/50 is not your Seth Rogen adult comedy in the slightest. I would hardly consider that a Seth Rogen movie, he's just the best friend that gets like 20 minutes of screentime.

hot take. Seth Rogan is hotter than whatshisface who stars in that movie.

Anna Kendrick and Seth Rogan should make a romantic comedy together. I'd watch the SHIT out of that.

Anna Kendrick and Charlize Theron should make a romantic comedy together. I think I'd literally die of excitement after watching that.

• Haha 1

Just now, Deeee said:

But if we are the same person that means you complain about everything too! LOL. :dead:

Megan: CATS is an underrated gem of a movie that will only be truly appreciated once the butthole cut is finally released due to popular demand.

Dee: Cuts CATS

We are not the same.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, totes4totes said:

hot take. Seth Rogan is hotter than whatshisface who stars in that movie.

hr0hSbt.gif

2 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

Anna Kendrick and Charlize Theron should make a romantic comedy together. I think I'd literally die of excitement after watching that.

Everything Charlize Theron does is magic. Have you watched The Old Guard?