the incredibles mirage | Tumblr

Look at her acting! Bonus gif:

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

From the movie The Incredibles (2004)

515?cb=20140402191410

Voiced by Elizabeth Peña (1959-2014)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Peña

Actress, Elizabeth Pena at the 2009 East Classic Theater Fundraiser.jpg

With this cut, the original Incredibles movie has it's first cut character and it's NOT Kari. Mirage is actually a pretty interesting character. She is the assistant to the evil Syndrome, and she is part of the plan to lure Mr. Incredible out to Syndrome's lair. She tempts him with offers of money and heroism. Later Mr. Incredible is captured, and Mrs. Incredible tries to save him. Syndrome orders that Mrs. Incredible's jet (with child passengers) be shot out of the sky, and we see Mirage start to regret her life choices. She eventually turns on Syndrome and helps the Incredibles escape imprisonment and the island. We do not see Mirage after that, which is kind of a shame since she was interesting. Kind of surprised she didn't appear in the 2nd Incredibles at least as a cameo. Of course, as always, the voice actor of my cut passed away too young. Wiki trivia has this tidbit: Mirage has the highest body count of any Disney villain who turned to the good side, and she has no punishment that we see besides the above gif punch in the face. So maybe we don't meet Mirage again because she smartly went into hiding as to not face consequences for being accessory to multiple murders. 

Save: 3rd act twist villain, Assistant Mayor Bellwether

Frozen Is Cool! Elsa the Snow Queen Rules! — The Big Baaa-d Sheep ...

• Thanks 1

Skinner

tumblr_naqco8EcwH1tx8h89o1_500.gif

Chef Skinner,  aka Skinner, is the owner and head chef of Auguste Gusteau's restaurant in Ratatouille.  Skinner was previously the sous chef, but inherited the business two years after Gusteau's death since no heirs came forward. Skinner decided to use Gusteau's name to market his line of cheap microwaveable meals, rather than create authentic, gourmet French food, solely in an attempt to make a profit. Not impressed.  And although he is the head chef, he never actually cooks and only yells at everyone else. He is known for hating Remy and just being all around unpleasant. He discovers that Linguini is Gusteau's biological son, and therefore, the rightful heir of the restaurant, but keeps it to himself. He wants to force Remy to cook his cheap frozen food, and also attempts to get Linguini a bad review from Anton Ego. This plan fails miserably as Ego loves the ratatouille dish that was secretly cooked by Remy and his rat colony. The rats capture Skinner, but he is then released only to report a rat infestation and get the restaurant closed down. Thankfully, Linguini and friends have the last laugh when they open up a new restaurant, that is very successful.

The fun fact of the day is that Skinner's name is in reference to B.F. Skinner, a behavioral psychologist who is famous for his experiments with rats. There will be no animal cruelty on my watch, so Skinner can go, and the rats (and Linguini) will remain free. ❤️ 

Saving: Queen Elinor

tumblr_mo9sr1jYNP1rqml7ao2_250.gifv

Mama Odie

bb6446dd83fd05cd8a5cdb98108db415e49e8b7e

Of all the characters left, she is the one I’m least familiar with, so sadly this is where I choose to eliminate her. I saw The Princess and the Frog only once long ago, so my attachment to the characters from it is on the lower end. Mama Odie is a 197-year-old voodoo priestess who is a supporting character in the film. She is blind, and is assisted by her snake JuJu to help her complete tasks at home. Tiana and Naveen seek her out  to reverse the curse once they both become frogs. Mama Odie sings them the song “Dig A Little Deeper”, but the pair don’t really understand her meaning. She also gives them the information that to be changed back, Naveen must kiss a princess (Charlotte, who is the Mardi Gras Princess until midnight). That is her main appearance in the film, but she does appear again to preside over the marriage between Tiana and Naveen. She is a fun, lovable character for sure, but her role in the film is smaller compared to others that remain. 

Saving: Wasabi

Edited by ~*8Kay8*~

JACQUES

source.gif

Up to this point in the rankdown, Jacques has been nominated quite often hence why I am cutting him. We know Jacques from Finding Nemo and Finding Dory - I am indifferent when it comes to him, as he's more of a minor character for me. But I do love Jacques for being the token French character in the series - he's also a shrimp. His contribution to the movie setting is that Jacques is known for decontaminating new fish to the tank in the Dentist's office as well as being the one who controls the Ring of Fire. He's basically the reason why Gill fell on Darla's head to distract her from shaking the bag with Nemo in; Jacques was like "no sister, you ain't making our precious Nemo your next victim". Anyway, he's out of the rankdown now! 

SAVING:  KING CANDY

Chief Bogo

latest?cb=20190312050735

Chief Bogo is the police chief of Zootopia. Though rough around the edges, he has a heart of gold. He knows the corruption and evils hidden throughout the city of Zootopia, and he strives for a better world. Originally he doesn't trust Judy to be a cop. He doesn't think she has the ability or killing instinct. However, she proves him wrong and he comes to respect her. Bogo is part of the team that arrests Bellweather at the end of the movie, led by Judy. He's got a lot of funny moments and lines throughout the movie. He is also brilliantly voiced by Idris Elba. Possibly my favorite voice performance of the movie...? Elba just works as the tough cop with a soft side. While I like Chief Bogo, I prefer Kari. I'm shocked I get to save her (which mean she's destined for next cycle slayyyyyyyyy)

Save Kari

disney gif kevin up gif sweetmickeymerch •

Maurice (Beauty and the Beast)

Lucifer (Cinderella)

Darla (Finding Nemo)

Djali (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Evelyn Deavor (Incredibles 2)

Voyd (Incredibles 2)

Gramma Tala (Moana)

Tamatoa (Moana)

Santa Claus (The Nightmare Before Christmas)

Mayor of Halloweentown (The Nightmare Before Christmas)

Emile (Ratatouille)

Jose Carioca (The Three Caballeros)

Panchito Pistoles (The Three Caballeros)

Ken (Toy Story Saga)

The Little Green Aliens (Toy Story Saga)

Bullseye (Toy Story Saga)

The Prospector (Toy Story Saga)

Clawhauser (Zootopia)

@Alex95 @*Chris @Deeee @miss denise @~*8Kay8*~ @totes4totes @NGM @1234567890